Where are the mannequins?

3.21 reveal said we'd get new MTX called Mannequins with Crucible, I have yet to see them.
Last bumped on May 4, 2023, 7:59:19 PM
Where is *anything*?

GGG has never been this radio silent so immediately following a league launch.

We didn't have a single MTX added to the game last week. The SECOND WEEK of the league! That's completely unheard of.

They've gotta be completely swamped with Exilecon prep/PoE2 prep for them to be in maintenance mode this soon, especially with the player counts still riding high.
I think a lot of us are waiting on that. Seems like something went wrong. I hope we will get some news on the weekend.
"
Lixy wrote:
Where is *anything*?

GGG has never been this radio silent so immediately following a league launch.

When an angry mob is waiting in the wings, remaining silent is the best strategy.
It's well deserved, as this league mechanic is complete garbage.
And how about that new Momentum gem? A WHOPPING 61 characters on PoeNinja are using it. It must be fantastic!
"
Gulch wrote:

When an angry mob is waiting in the wings, remaining silent is the best strategy.
It's well deserved, as this league mechanic is complete garbage.
And how about that new Momentum gem? A WHOPPING 61 characters on PoeNinja are using it. It must be fantastic!

It is not about anything balance or some form of discussion. Onslaught support is on 260 characters on PoeNinja in Sanctum league. So it probably wasn't a super popular support for endgame either. Don't think these things are tied together.

But we still got updates and news on other topics before and also new MTX that don't have anything to do with balance or league mechanic stuff since they usually are not tied to specific changes, patches, or content updates.
I mean I can wait longer for these mannequins, no problem, and no hard feelings. But it would be nice to hear something since it was announced for this timeframe and some of us are eager and excited about this coming out.

PS: Don't think we hideout enjoyers are an angry mob. :)
Last edited by R3b00t on Apr 25, 2023, 3:34:51 PM
well to be fair i kinda mad we did not get mannequins. like i picked pack jut for them but i alrdy spend all coins of it :D and still no idea when they put them in. and i am kinda salty about it
Last edited by anti4z500 on Apr 26, 2023, 2:09:04 PM
I would like some as well...
I was thinking the same. We were supposed to get some mannequins.
Last edited by Zuzanne on May 4, 2023, 10:57:26 AM
Bump
This immediately makes me think about Condemned: Criminal Origins.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info