Crucible Launch - Live Updates 🔴

This is pathetic how about an actual patch instead of these crap hot fixes that fix nothing or is your dev team too bust shoving MTX down our throats and searching for fan art
Seriously at leas acknowledge that something is being worked on with the league mechanic...or just lie to us lol idk something...

This page has just been depression updates.
Mobile games have better trading...
A potentially rad league that will forever be a quarter baked and never live up to the incredible potential for build experimentation being opened up to non-streamers and people who don't play this game as a job.

I get it, numbers are great and I'm likely in the vocal unhappy minority here. But damn this league feels like it was slapped together in a few weeks and then shipped straight into the dumpster save for some bugfixing.

How this league made it out of the brainstorming session without a solution to the inventory problems, even a basic oven like Scourge had, it truly beyond me.

Hope PoE2 crushes it dudes, because this longer league, which we waited longer for to begin with, absolutely ain't it.
Any changes in the pipeline to make this disaster of a league actually fun and rewarding?
"
Crucible Day 13
Apr 19, 2023 10:42 PM (GMT-4) - Based on some concern from the community that certain rare monster modifiers seem to be appearing more frequently in 3.21, we have investigated the spawn rates of rare monster modifiers in 3.21 compared to 3.20 and can conclusively say that they have not changed. We are also assessing the balance of some of the more powerful rare monster modifiers.

"you guys are wrong we didnt do anything" but anyone that has play during 3.19 or AN league can NOTICE 101% that the mobs went back to 3.19 levels. It's like the fixes you did back in 3.20 were totally overwritten or something in your code.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3322245/page/1 you forgot this? or the 3.20 manifesto?

Also, you're still avoiding the other elephant as well..but then again kalandra league happened..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Crucible Day 13
Apr 19, 2023 10:42 PM (EDT) - Based on some concern from the community that certain rare monster modifiers seem to be appearing more frequently in 3.21, we have investigated the spawn rates of rare monster modifiers in 3.21 compared to 3.20 and can conclusively say that they have not changed. We are also assessing the balance of some of the more powerful rare monster modifiers.

Ah, yes that is why I have been seeing significantly more Soul Eater mods in every single map.

Please tell me more how suddenly players are all saying the same things.

Also why does the mob version of Soul Eater not have a timer like players? It's kind of BS that you can kill mobs in front of you and a few packs behind them a Soul Eater is just filling up on 50+ something or such mobs.

Where is the timer for that buff to run out? Either a build can push through and fight the Soul Eater or retreat/avoid it, except it just non-stop follows you without limits.
Where are the bug fixes for the league mechanic and rewarding
How bout just put sanctum and Full strength harvest back in this league. just to offset the bad crucible mechanic. how is EO not on bows? but EE is makes complete sense
"
Crucible Day 13
Apr 19, 2023 10:42 PM (GMT-4) - Based on some concern from the community that certain rare monster modifiers seem to be appearing more frequently in 3.21, we have investigated the spawn rates of rare monster modifiers in 3.21 compared to 3.20 and can conclusively say that they have not changed. We are also assessing the balance of some of the more powerful rare monster modifiers.

This is some serious lies, its totally impossible it hasen't changed.

Soul Eater, Voodoo Dolls, Cycling Resistances, Soul Eater, Lightning Totem...

I see AT LEAST 2 of those crap mods EVERY maps, i've never saw a Cycling resistance or Voodoo Doll after AN, maybe a couple of time.

There is no way it hasen't change, and i'm not even talking about Crucible also spamming at least 1 of those every time.

Since AN, then Kalandra, it has been but nothing but a let down in leagues (i mean Sanctum was at least a new something with rewards...)
I cooked over 2 quad tabs of 3x1 and 3*2 weapons on 81-83+ items, i had 1-divine resell, 1 40x chaos resell, 8 geodes, 4 xps ones, this is over a week on a 96 character...
0 Usable Scepter, 1 usable shield (some life, 20 chaos res + 80dex) and that's it...
Dozens of hours for literally nothing, nothing interesting from the "league", just annoying long and deadly encounters.

Resselling options are a joke, most are in T3 T4 nodes which are like 10-15 juiced maps, and doing so you can't even unlock more trees, so double let down... Not only rare but barely worth the shoot if you want to find something.

No new exiting gems since a while, 70% of skills let down aside without reworks, leagues are just stacking in difficulty since a year, making it a chore to play.
You had a giant player increase thanks to D4 and HnS excitement recently and that's what you are doing ? Literally nothing ?
Its impressive...
Well 2 weeks of Standard "Crucible" so far, i'm done... Can't wait to try something else after 10years, i'll try PoE2 but this is incredibly disappointing the direction you are going...

If you can't understand people are playing to have some fun after making builds durings dozens of hours...
"
Crucible Day 13

"Based on some concern from the community that certain rare monster modifiers seem to be appearing more frequently in 3.21, we have investigated the spawn rates of rare monster modifiers in 3.21 compared to 3.20 and can conclusively say that they have not changed."

How was this tested?

Was it tested in Breach, Delve, Incursion, or any other particular mechanic?

Were any modifications to monster modifiers made for 3.21?

Were the frequency of occurance of any combinations of monster modifiers evaluated?

Anecdotal? I've noticed Soul Eater's far more this league than 3.20. Doesn't mean they are more frequent, but I'm noticing them more? So something is bringing them to my attention, though so far I haven't been deleted by one.

"We are also assessing the balance of some of the more powerful rare monster modifiers."

Please take a look at Essence. The "Grip" hidden modifiers are a laundry list of obnoxious modifications and Essences can show up with multiples.

I'd like to equip my character in a limitedly determininstic fashion without wondering if I am getting The Final Boss every time I release one.
Last edited by cirerrek on Apr 20, 2023, 3:39:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info