[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|2M Ehp|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|53M dps

"
2letterz wrote:
One question about melding in flesh.

I dont see it in any tree&item sets of the pob, but see it mentioned in the Item Set: "rare gloves, melding of the flesh around lvl90".
Its also shown in the panorama of gear.

"
5. Do you have obtained all the important jewels in the passive tree?

- Do you already use 'the melding of the flesh'?
It's since [3.18] meta to max resistances to 85%-90%.

Are those leftovers from the necro/guardian guides or am i missing something ?

Also the
"
Combinate everytime the pob-tree with the pairing item-tab:
doesnt seem to be up to date.
The trees dont fit the item sets names like described in the spoiler.

I dont want to nag/criticize around :D It's just a bit hard to navigate and confusing at some places.
Gonna try out the build anyway. Cheers for your work !

Thank you very much 2letterz, it's corrected! Arachnophilia!

When you get a cheap Aul's uprising it's very valuable for easy early manamanagement. I removed the "aul's" from the tab-titles, in lategame against the Ubers Uul is of course more valuable.
Melding of the flesh is possible to squeeze in when you want to take the total tanky road to 83-87% max-resis on top of the 100% spell-suppression.

Yes, that are variations from the necro/ guardian-ascendancy-editions.

It's not a short guide, hehe, and a few small details are still not squeezed into the pathfinder-ascendancy.

Overall it's most easy/practical for me to edit in this order:

■ First here in the forum the written guide is updated. The written pob-notes are not that often updated.
■ Important build-key-updates are always found in the top of the forum-build and /or in coloured letters in the thread.
■ For the passive-trees take always first the pob (not older screenshots or examples/placeholders of items in the build for example).
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 7, 2023, 10:01:51 AM
"
Mars48 wrote:
@Chromino
I want to try using Cyclone, Awakened Cast While Channelling gives immunity to stunning, can I change Cast when Stunned to CWDT and which gems to use with it?

Cyclone is great in maps channelled with firestorms and ball-lightnings, but singletarget much, much slower.
You need full continuous virulences for damage above 20M, 25M, and cyclone hits only around 11x sec in not that large area.

cyclone - (awakened) cast while channeling - (vaal) firestorm (lvl 1) - ball-lightnings (lvl 1)

You find all tipps for cyclone in the spoiler "skills and trigger", there "Cast while Channelling - Create your own style", there "melee style".
Best is attackspeed, resolute technique, when possible spiritual aid and vaal haste (instead grace or instead tempestshield when you stack spellblock somewhere else or use glancing bows with thread of hope large area or the skin of the lords keystone).

Balance some "pure agony"-clusters into "corruption", +1 chaos mastery, 100% minion chance to poison on ghastly jewels, a third curse somewhere on gear for despair - temporal chains - sniper's mark and the minion-mastery unholy might+onslaught (like in the tree "high density / multitarget 46M" in the pob eg with amulet-anoint souvereignity).

Overall in maps cyclone and many skills work. Try out the new 3.21 prismatic burst-support also.

But against singletarget-bosses storm burst with firestorms and phantasmal void spheres and storm brands are far the best and probably mandatory used again (let's wait, there is a nice 3.21 Virulences decay 30% slower ❤ announced).

Storm burst hits in lategame in singletarget situations much, much faster, 7x /sec with fullchannelled 8-14 fast multiple moving small orbs.

You can calculate best the hitrate when you compare the es gained with es on hit watcher's eye and configure storm burst full channeled in the pob-calculations. Firestorm needs to be multiplied x6 there manually.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 7, 2023, 9:49:35 AM
sry for asking but can you leaguestart with this one?
Last edited by lormdoep on Apr 7, 2023, 9:51:26 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Mars48 wrote:
@Chromino
I want to try using Cyclone, Awakened Cast While Channelling gives immunity to stunning, can I change Cast when Stunned to CWDT and which gems to use with it?

Cyclone is great in maps channelled with firestorms and ball-lightnings, but singletarget much, much slower.
You need full continuous virulences for damage above 20M, 25M, and cyclone hits only around 11x sec in not that large area.

cyclone - (awakened) cast while channeling - (vaal) firestorm (lvl 1) - ball-lightnings (lvl 1)

You find all tipps for cyclone in the spoiler "skills and trigger", there "Cast while Channelling - Create your own style", there "melee style".
Best is attackspeed, resolute technique, when possible spiritual aid and vaal haste (instead grace or instead tempestshield when you stack spellblock somewhere else or use glancing bows with thread of hope large area or the skin of the lords keystone).

Balance some "pure agony"-clusters into "corruption", +1 chaos mastery, 100% minion chance to poison on ghastly jewels, a third curse somewhere on gear for despair - temporal chains - sniper's mark and the minion-mastery unholy might+onslaught (like in the tree "high density / multitarget 46M" in the pob eg with amulet-anoint souvereignity).

Overall in maps cyclone and many skills work. Try out the new 3.21 prismatic burst-support also.

But against singletarget-bosses storm burst with firestorms and phantasmal void spheres and storm brands are far the best and probably mandatory used again (let's wait, there is a nice 3.21 Virulences decay 30% slower ❤ announced).

Storm burst hits in lategame in singletarget situations much, much faster, 7x /sec with fullchannelled 8-14 fast multiple moving small orbs.

You can calculate best the hitrate when you compare the es gained with es on hit watcher's eye and configure storm burst full channeled in the pob-calculations. Firestorm needs to be multiplied x6 there manually.

My question is,can I change Cast when Stunned to CWDT and which gems to use with it?
"
Mars48 wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Mars48 wrote:
@Chromino

My question is,can I change Cast when Stunned to CWDT and which gems to use with it?

Ah sorry :-)

yes, cwdt is great for low level-skills like autotriggered void spheres, storm brands, anomalous sekeletons as meatshields etc.

Cast when stunned is best for autotriggered highlevel curses and frostshield.

The hundreds of possible set-ups for triggers are listed in the spoiler "skills and trigger", there --> "other trigger".

Last edited by Chromino on Apr 7, 2023, 10:23:17 AM
"
lormdoep wrote:
sry for asking but can you leaguestart with this one?

It's by far not the best leaguestarter or racer. Helmet enchant, circles of nostalgia, clusters are needed to improve at some point and aegis aurora is high expensive in the first days of league.

Please take a look in "pro" and "contra" and in the "tipps for levelling" for faster starting with caustic arrow, toxic rain etc.

There are better leaguestarters out there when you are not experienced with auras and clusters.

On the other side - when you really have the knowhow about scaling up the HoA-damage, managing the manareservations for auras, about some crafting and farming the first chaos-orbs and divines, HoA also works already with 2 links in juiced red t16 because it scales great with pure agony-clusters, curses and withers.
Solo-leaderboard ranks 1 in the guardian-ascendancy were reached often after the first days. Or Balaar raced as Hoa-guardian faster as with almost all other skills some time ago.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 7, 2023, 11:00:45 AM
Thank you Chromino, low level void spheres and storm brands with 20% quality + Faster Casting 20/20, are not a bad choice! :)
Last edited by mars48 on Apr 7, 2023, 11:16:44 AM
You no longer get "+1% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier per 4% Chaos Resistance" from chaos mastery, so golden rule will be replaced I believe. It's still in the pob.
I'm hyped to play this build again. Everything is looking good on Pathfinder.
Greetings.
"
HardCarryPOE wrote:
You no longer get "+1% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier per 4% Chaos Resistance" from chaos mastery, so golden rule will be replaced I believe. It's still in the pob.

No, the golden rule is (solely) mandatory for doubling the generated poisonings and so high stacked HoA-virulences in singletarget-situations as CI.

All other stats of the golden rule are not needed and not used.
The chaos-dot don't apply to the minions and the allstars are chaos-immune as CI.

You need to poison targets very, very fast to reach HoA-damage above 25M. And the reflected poison doubles this poisonings of fast hitting spells like storm brands, stombursts, ball-lightnings, voidspheres etc. and the scorpion stings with quadrupled damage with the golden rule.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 7, 2023, 2:15:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info