[3.24]Herald of Agony CI -The dirty Scorpion-tail|2M Ehp|Inbuilt Mageblood|Minion-Pathfinder|53M dps

"
King_Haart wrote:
What sort of Block Chance and Spell Block Chance are people ending up with? Is Glancing Blows worth it?

EDIT: I just picked this up, am I right that this is on par/better than a Skin of the Lords? Will miss +1 on a few of the gems, but should match Lords for +HoA level (+3 regardless of Empower) and the 5% PR seems quite good.

I guess some of the Lords keystones may be stronger but those tend to cost 10+ divines.

EDIT #2: One more question - I don't feel like the Golden Rule is really making much of a difference with my virulences, which I can get to the 30's easily and the 50's without much trouble either. Is it safe to drop or is it needed for single target or something?

Yes, your skin of loyals is almost on par and miss only a valuable keystone like divine shield or magebane. The skIn of lords are expensive this league. Prices will drop, you can wait and should have no problems without.

Attackblock is not maxed because grace and evasion are much easier to max. Spellblock should be high 70-75% for tankyness and much recovery with aegis aurora.

In lategame content I alwys go without glancing blows. It decreases too much the ehp for gaining more recovery on block. Only when you have all defensive layers built up, glancing blows turns interesting.

The virulences in maps are never a problem to max, just pull some more mobs. But singletarget the golden rule is needed madatory and doubles them.
Last edited by Chromino on Apr 23, 2023, 3:05:44 PM
"
Budewnpa wrote:
I'm starting to save for mageblood now while leveling towards 100- I'm not sure where else to improve on cost efficienctly. I crafted myself some rare boots, and will probably fix up my elemental flasks for sim, but otherwise not sure what I will do next.

My current POB has me at ~23.4m shaper dps, inf EHP vs level 84 spells, inf ehp vs spells and like 8-9m vs attacks from level 84 boss (34 shaper balls to kill, 1.4m ehp vs 84 memory game), probably a little over 50 div budget now, but honestly, minus skin of the lords (13 div for magebane) and uul's, fairly affordable! Has been pretty good running from league start, although early maps was defo a bit rippy lmao

Update: Got a shiny new toy! Look at this baby!

Well done! Awesome tankyness and a very good set-up! Congratulations!
Thanks for this build, really enjoy the upgrade path.

Really comes online with skin + shield with some tweaks if you know how it works. 2 div start is not that bad
Hi, first of all, thanks for this build guide, has been pretty amazing so far. Right now I'm a bit stucked on how to upgrade next. If you can take a look at my build I would love to take some advise.

I would like to move to elemental flasks and change the boots to some elemental ailments avoidance with the Ancestral Vision, but that means I've to get some large cluster jewels for spell block I guess, so that means I've to rearrange a lot of skill points. I've a shield with +12% block crucible passive ready to be equipped but my actual shield has ignite avoidance, so I won't swap till I've full ele-ailments avoidance.

So, I'm kinda lost on how to upgrade, seems like I need to change A LOT of things at a time and I'm getting a bit overwhelmed.

Thanks! <3
I like the sap option on the one shield, i havent found one yet / enjoying the near 1500 armour on the shield i have.

Iron Reflexes still seems good for Skin, pushing 95-100k armour with elemental Flasks.

Graven's Cloth belt is interesting, im not sold on it though over Darkness Enthroned. With Darkness im at 4100 ES, with Gravens im at 3850. but i do have higher armour with Gravens...

So many options.

"
Chromino wrote:
Yes, your skin of loyals is almost on par and miss only a valuable keystone like divine shield or magebane. The skIn of lords are expensive this league. Prices will drop, you can wait and should have no problems without.

Attackblock is not maxed because grace and evasion are much easier to max. Spellblock should be high 70-75% for tankyness and much recovery with aegis aurora.

In lategame content I alwys go without glancing blows. It decreases too much the ehp for gaining more recovery on block. Only when you have all defensive layers built up, glancing blows turns interesting.

The virulences in maps are never a problem to max, just pull some more mobs. But singletarget the golden rule is needed madatory and doubles them.

Thanks for the informative reply! Impressed with the amount of detail & flexibility you have in this build.

One more question (for now) - if we go elemental resist flasks, is it safe to have uncapped resistances or is that non-optimal for boss fights or other scenarios where flask charges might come slower?
"
King_Haart wrote:
"
Chromino wrote:

Thanks for the informative reply! Impressed with the amount of detail & flexibility you have in this build.

One more question (for now) - if we go elemental resist flasks, is it safe to have uncapped resistances or is that non-optimal for boss fights or other scenarios where flask charges might come slower?

Elemental Flasks only use 20/50 Charges and mine have 100% uptime just standing around. I even use one like this so i can ignore all Resists on gear since we use almost all uniques.

Last edited by SPYDER680 on Apr 24, 2023, 9:29:30 AM
"
SPYDER680 wrote:
You get 50% Ele Avoid from Ancestral Vision jewel
Then you can do a 25% Craft on Boots
Then you can get 25% from Exarch Mod on Boots

All Skin of Lords does is give another +1 Gem Level and a Keystone which could be good, bad, or meh.

Hi guys,

I've been trying to push my supression to 100% but cant find the gap.
All I found was 4% from dex stacking (from Magebane) and 6% on boots. Is there anything else I'm missing? Really didnt wanted to change my boots.
Look for a Watchers eye with Spell Suppression while Grace is up, can get up to 15% here.

Since your using a Spell Suppression flask that might be all you need ?

Looking at your skill tree, you have some points you can adjust.

1: your spending 2 Pts to get a +30 Strength node - You already path right beside a strength node.

2: Once your Spell Supression is 100%, Get rid of Spell Suppression is Lucky.

Reservation Fixes
3: You should be able to get rid of the 4 points at Presage, you have the good helmet for Reservation and you have the 3 small Clusters for your Aura Reduction.

You can Replace 2 of your small Cluster jewels for Reservation Reduction With Self-Control and Sublime Form. This will gain you 12% Reservation efficiency giving you the 4 pts back at Presage

Spend 1 pt in Shield Mastery for +1% Chance to block per 5% Chance to block on Shield

Pick up Careful Conservationist

Pick up jewel Slow beside Charisma for the Watchers eye.

Also try to get Increased Armour during flask effect on your basalt

Id suggest those things and then go from there.
"
SPYDER680 wrote:
You can Replace 2 of your small Cluster jewels for Reservation Reduction With Self-Control and Sublime Form. This will gain you 12% Reservation efficiency giving you the 4 pts back at Presage

You are the BOSS, thanks!
Only thing I didnt get totally is on the quoted part. Im already running Self-Control and Sublime Form. Should I remove them and allocate Presage again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info