Sacred Grove appearing regardless of Atlas tree

"
Prof549 wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
you either had the sextant or map implicit and didn't notice.

the atlas tree nodes work, mechanics that force said mechanic to spawn are not random chances(so things like map implicits(ez to miss), sextants, scarabs, kirac mods, etc...) so will cause it to spawn even if blocked.

always check map mod list in map, it will show that area contains sacred grove in the list.

this isnt a bug.

Always check posts before saying something. I already answered your "fact". Tell me more it's not a some kind of a bug.

and not a single person that has provided map mods has proven this bug, map implicits(available from multiple sources) are extremely easy to miss.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
you either had the sextant or map implicit and didn't notice.

the atlas tree nodes work, mechanics that force said mechanic to spawn are not random chances(so things like map implicits(ez to miss), sextants, scarabs, kirac mods, etc...) so will cause it to spawn even if blocked.

always check map mod list in map, it will show that area contains sacred grove in the list.

this isnt a bug.

Always check posts before saying something. I already answered your "fact". Tell me more it's not a some kind of a bug.

and not a single person that has provided map mods has proven this bug, map implicits(available from multiple sources) are extremely easy to miss.

You can slam your head against the wall as much as you want. It won't change the fact. And sorry for not being able to travel back in time and bring you the hard evidence xD
"
Prof549 wrote:

You can slam your head against the wall as much as you want. It won't change the fact. And sorry for not being able to travel back in time and bring you the hard evidence xD

You're just not the first to make such statements. There were probably dozens or hundreds of similar threads. And not a single bug was actually confirmed by the necessary screenshots. It was either a legacy map, a kirac mission, a map implicit/enchant, a scarab, a sextant, etc.
"
Prof549 wrote:
And sorry for not being able to travel back in time and bring you the hard evidence xD

At this point, it's just something to keep in mind in case you run into an issue like this again.

What we're asking for isn't a screenshot of the map item that was placed into the map device. We're asking for the information that can be displayed along the right side of the screen when using the fullscreen map. Most reports of this type don't include this info, which includes the map's modifiers (if it was not unidentified).

The most notable info this could display would be an "Area contains the Sacred Grove" modifier, which would force the encounter even if there's no random chance for the Sacred Grove to appear.
"
seaman wrote:
"
Prof549 wrote:

You're just not the first to make such statements. There were probably dozens or hundreds of similar threads. And not a single bug was actually confirmed by the necessary screenshots. It was either a legacy map, a kirac mission, a map implicit/enchant, a scarab, a sextant, etc.

As long as corrupting can make that happen(which it can't, afaik) - nothing of mentioned happened. I am 99% sure that I'd have noticed a glowing text on the map.

You may or may not believe me, but that doesn't change the fact. We are even here.

Using your logic - it could not happen, but such behavior appeared in the other aspect as well. With the maps drop and favorite map keystone. It happened few times that other maps dropped which were not favorited. Then again, i don't have any "proves" that'd satisfy you(or any other participant) while I'm sure it did not happen "because of me".
Last edited by Prof549 on Feb 10, 2023, 5:49:27 PM
"
Jadian wrote:

What we're asking for isn't a screenshot of the map item that was placed into the map device. We're asking for the information that can be displayed along the right side of the screen when using the fullscreen map. Most reports of this type don't include this info, which includes the map's modifiers (if it was not unidentified).

The most notable info this could display would be an "Area contains the Sacred Grove" modifier, which would force the encounter even if there's no random chance for the Sacred Grove to appear.

Yes, I am aware of "what you were asking". Cannot bypass time and space to bring that anyway, sadly.
"
Prof549 wrote:

I am 99% sure that I'd have noticed a glowing text on the map.

Using your logic - it could not happen, but such behavior appeared in the other aspect as well. With the maps drop and favorite map keystone. It happened few times that other maps dropped which were not favorited.

Implicit mod is not glowing.
Some special rewards ignore the favorite map keystone (for example, a special reward from a rare mob that converts drops into maps)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info