[3.25] Splitting Steel Gladiator - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Explody Mapping

I saw around mid league launch you swapped off Ammunition to plain splitting and then back. What was your reasoning? Also when using ammunition is there any sort of min maxing when to call steel? etc...
"
Woozlez wrote:
I saw around mid league launch you swapped off Ammunition to plain splitting and then back. What was your reasoning? Also when using ammunition is there any sort of min maxing when to call steel? etc...

I test everything, that was the reason.

Unload enough to replenish 16 Shards in a single charge.

GL
"
Devastaetion wrote:
Spoiler
Hiya! Loving the build so far, I'm comfortably working my way up to a Nimis, and I have a question about Onslaught:

So, we get Onslaught by default from the helm, but the Tanu Ahi gloves also give a 10% chance to get Onslaught for 4sec when filling up our red globe.

I'm finding it difficult to test the 'uptime' myself, so I wonder:

Wouldn't the following factors be enough to keep Onslaught uptime fairly consistent and nigh-permanent? :
- An attack rate of 6+
- Blood Rage providing some chill health degen to always have a globe to fill
- "Skills cost 30% of mana cost as health" Life mastery adding an extra 'tick' of degen with each attack

Is all this consistent enough to actually not need Thrillsteel anymore?

Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

I suggest you test and see the results.

GL
What do you think is better? splitting steel of ammunition +20q 20lvl or 21lvl
Hi I'm enjoying the build but I'm confused on how you are running all 5 auras. In POB it says your pride reservation amount is 21% but I cannot for the life of me figure out how you got it that low. I can't run herald of ash with all of the other aura's running despite having the two enlightens.
"
420kushpie wrote:
Hi I'm enjoying the build but I'm confused on how you are running all 5 auras. In POB it says your pride reservation amount is 21% but I cannot for the life of me figure out how you got it that low. I can't run herald of ash with all of the other aura's running despite having the two enlightens.

You need to allocate 12% mana reservation efficiency in skill tree, use precision at lvl 1 and have corruption "Socketed skill Gems get a 90% Cost Reservation multiplier & Mana multiplier" on helmet
"
chimodzi wrote:
What do you think is better? splitting steel of ammunition +20q 20lvl or 21lvl

I would test, but u probably can't tell the diff...

GL
i have problem with single target dmg. I don't know what's wrong with me or what I'm doing wrong, but the boss in T12 is almost 5 minutes long and that's without a boost from the league

Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
This build is BRUTAL!
But I can't find anything on Wildwood Ascendacy...Could you explain what should I pick and in which order? Thanks!
"
R4zorCRO wrote:
This build is BRUTAL!
But I can't find anything on Wildwood Ascendacy...Could you explain what should I pick and in which order? Thanks!

Thanks! I think? ;)

I believe the tree page on the latest PoB has that, either way:

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info