Design a T-shirt Competition

↑ lol at that festival. As a totem-lover, I'd def go see that ''show''! XD

Here goes with some simple, high-contrast silhouettes almost of the Elderslayers (sorry Sirus, you got friendzoned). Add in some of their attack cues as captions, map logos, and the old Atlas center icon thing vectorized on sleeves, and bam! gives this shirt.

Credit where credit is due, just slapped some filters on GGG concept art pulled from this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2750791. Forgot to jot down the shirt template link tho. Not mine.

View of all 4 Elderslayers - they could be all together instead of the single coloured strip, or separate as in the mockup above.

Annnnd...since meme'ing seems to be the name of the game around here, here's a not-so-serious little doodle-over extra courtesy of our dear Trollmaster. He gets it.

I make hideouts & stuff→ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146783 ←

Last edited by yehza on Sep 25, 2022, 5:35:34 AM
another art pattern, from the old and new model!
caos orb and occultist!

Last edited by rapoza001 on Sep 24, 2022, 1:26:31 AM
Intel® Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 4.80GHz
Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING; Samsung 840 SSD EVO 250GB; SanDisk SSD 480GB
32GB Corsair (3200MHz)
GeForce Gigabyte EAGLE 3080Ti
Acer Predator XB281HK (3840x2160)
I try to design some Tshirt I would wear with PoE Univers
I keep black color casue all tshirt / hoodies i saw was black.

The maven fireball should be a complete circle but i'm not artist XD

Good Luck all.
A minimalist design would be nice :

Here is my design:

The front would simply have Path of Exile and you would have a choice of one of the selections below. Each shirt would have the chosen Logo in the front and characters on the back which will be described below.

There will be one for each major expansion (I wont make a massive wall of text here so I will just list a couple of them to give you an idea). This would be a cool way to represent and remember your favorite expansions.

"war for the atlas" (as always the logo on the front and the image in the back)

Will display Shaper and Zana's heads facing each other. Shaper will have his hood on showing only a black silhouette around his face and his beard. Zana will be slightly smaller than Shaper and have a strong and determined look.

It is important to show Shaper as a little larger than a normal person to contrast Zana and the lack of color on shaper will make her stick out more. She is displaying her emotion and human side while Shaper is consumed and has almost no humanity left in him and this will be a cool way to show that I think.

"Echoes of the Atlas" (as always the logo on the front and the image in the back)

Maven will be high above and staring upwards as if she is heading towards something. Around the center on the left side will be The Envoy, they will be reaching their hand downwards towards you as they blankly stare at you.

This will help represent the theme of the expansion which was basically Maven rampaging around and The Envoy lightly leading you.

"The fall of Oriath"

Kitava will look like he is coming out of the shirt and down below him will be tiny silhouettes of the exiles. He will be large with clear detail but the exiles will not, they will be detailed enough to distinguish and recognize but that is all. The background will only be around the exiles which will just display a small bit of Oriath ground texture to help set the environment but it is a small amount and only at the base of the exiles.

This piece will help emphasize the absolute devastation Kitava causes and stresses how much of a danger he was and why it is so important to take him down. The exiles are small and faded to help keep the focus on Kitava but also to let you place yourself there beneath him. You might even remember the first time you saw him rise from the rubble of Oriath and roar at you before the battle ensued. We are the exiles and I will never forget the first time I fought Kitava.

I have a design for each major expansion and I think it would be an AMAZING tradition and something you could collect (I would). Each shirt wouldn't just be about showing the name of the expansion and a visual of it. The shirts would display the story as it unfolds.

Sorry if this is to long I was going to just do two examples but I just wanted to show how different each of these could be and how they could be used to tell a story. Thank you good luck everyone!!!!
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Last edited by wallsh1 on Sep 24, 2022, 10:35:56 AM
"
chinsuko wrote:
My simple Design :)

Another variation

Dude! I would totally buy that shirt!

Last edited by TelvanniPoE on Sep 24, 2022, 3:09:27 PM

Report Forum Post