3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Very good
Still not enough.

And where are reforge suffix/prefix craft? Crafting is a shitshow without those.
Randomise the Influence types on an Influenced Normal, Magic or Rare Item, as well as reforging the item with new random modifiers now has a cost of 6000 (previously 1000).

Randomise the Influence types on an Influenced Normal, Magic or Rare Item, as well as reforging the item with new random modifiers now has a cost of 1000 (previously 6000).

you posted this twice?

Im losing my mind? which is it XD?
33% of 0 is ZERO
25% of 0 is Z E R O!!!
Dafuc GIGIGI
ARE YOU REALLY READING OUR COMMENTS?
"
P0werPl4nt wrote:
Still not enough.

And where are reforge suffix/prefix craft? Crafting is a shitshow without those.

Also the alch ones. I used to craft cluster jewels with those, now they're gone :ccccc
"
faytte wrote:
Anchoring
You nerfed loot (rarity and quant) massively only to buff the nerfed values to trick your own customers. Empy had video evidence across multiple leagues showing almost a 90% reduction, so buffing this new value by 25% is meaningless, and if course you only buffed rarity, but quantity...

this
did GGG just deleted the beyond boss from kirac mission? oh god I love that encounter.. and the easiest way to meet the boss is from kirac mission...
GGG, this is nowhere near enough. Just revert the drop rates. Its that simple.
Still need some usful Harvest carfts back
like:
1.sockets color change
2.links
3.reroll rare
4.reforge keep pre/suf
Thank you :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info