3.19.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

Well I'm on day two of not logging in and i gotta say it kinda sucks. I will continue to not log in though as long as stupid changes keep being made to what "WAS" an epic game.

If you want real change for the better to happen I recommend others do the same.
Stop playing and stop buying mtx/stash tabs. GGG obviously doesn't give a shit about what its player base like/want anymore. They only care about there vision of the game. Well GGG have fun working on a game only a fraction of players are gonna stick around for because of the direction you want to take things.

Inadequate.
Fix the ultrawide screen fuck up. Thanks.
"
ExtremeAction wrote:
Well I'm on day two of not logging in and i gotta say it kinda sucks. I will continue to not log in though as long as stupid changes keep being made to what "WAS" an epic game.

If you want real change for the better to happen I recommend others do the same.
Stop playing and stop buying mtx/stash tabs. GGG obviously doesn't give a shit about what its player base like/want anymore. They only care about there vision of the game. Well GGG have fun working on a game only a fraction of players are gonna stick around for because of the direction you want to take things.

I also believe that just stopping playing for them to wake up.
Please give us more of the good reward "Archnemesis" rares at higher end game play! Like bulk them into juiced maps! The challenge of the big guys is good, if the rewards are there!
How is it possible in Path of Exile that killing monsters and juicing up the content doesn't give loot anymore. That literally if you juice up your maps with as many monsters as possible you don't get loot. What is this game if juiced end game mapping doesn't give you anything. To me end game mapping was the end game. GGG guys/gals whatever you were aiming for is an absolute epic failure. There isn't loot for killing monsters. Perhaps in concept AN having the loot isn't a bad idea, but in practice you've killed the very core of what POE is to most of your player base.
well folks, welcome to venezuela! Don't have where grinding and your money(exalts) no has more value!
I first started playing this game durring ambush then had to take a break due to my computer dieing. Came back shortly after for I think perandus. But it was Legacy that serious made me fall in love with the game. It has had its ups and down but the recent changes are really something that I just don't understand.

The beauty of this game is its complexity. You used to be able to take almost any skill in the game and with some effort make it viable. Yes it had it's broken builds and it's metas but they actively changed. We have been stuck with only a hand full of skills actually being viable in red maps and beyond now for awhile without a truly insane amount of investment.

Maybe there are some rose colored glasses here, but there is no way I would even come close to enjoying the experience of experimenting like I used to now with majority of the non-meta skills. With the current state of the game a new player literally has to follow a guide just to get out of the first few acts because of the giant difficulty spike that has been added.

GGG, it doesn't matter if 5% or even 10% of the player base gets insanely overpowered or abuses some mechanics. I'm not saying that balance changes aren't needed, but the massive nerfs and loot reductions are driving most of us away, especially new players. Please listen to the community or at least give us some closure that the game is going in a different direction from where it was.
Honestly, after this last patch drops have been much much better. Honestly not even a problem anymore. Sure, to really feel it you will want to play alched red maps, but they are actually sustainable now. Very happy with the changes. I still die like crazy... but... I also have very little defenses, so, more my fault. I'm an so relieved I don't need to farm heist anymore.
I'll wait until the game is fun to play again. Maybe they'll revert it all back next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info