3.19.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

Please fix the loot dropping!

Why there's no patch notes for this?

Are we the players are a joke to you!?
What exactly this means GGG? "Increased the Lifeforce yield in Harvest encounters in lower Map tiers." so lower than what tier? i'm farming harvest in t16 with pack size and quantity over 40% / 200%, the Lifeforce it's still shit, so what exactly means you bloody "fix" ?
This doesn't fix Archnemesis btw. Why does GGG insist on doing shit their players don't like? A big example of this is on death effects, those are fucking ass, everyone hates them and you keep adding more and more. Ground effects in general are pretty shit, but on death shit is just moronic.

Bring back the "filler" Harvest crafts you removed, basically gutting the whole system and put Archnemesis on hold until you figure it out or just get rid of it and don't look back, this shit is getting really old.

Edit: Oh and fix the life force shit ofc.
Last edited by ketunreika on Aug 23, 2022, 5:04:21 AM
It seems nothing is fixed.

Harvest still sucks. Give back to those 'filler'.

Beyond also sucks. Tainted currency are still garbage.

Archnemesis should be reworked seriously. It doesn't make sense that boss monster in each map is much weaker than the rare monsters.

Most importantly, no loot drops change~
"
ianysan wrote:
What exactly this means GGG? "Increased the Lifeforce yield in Harvest encounters in lower Map tiers." so lower than what tier? i'm farming harvest in t16 with pack size and quantity over 40% / 200%, the Lifeforce it's still shit, so what exactly means you bloody "fix" ?

well they fixed it in lower map tiers. obviously they didn't change anything in t16, that's why it is the exact same thing as before.

ggg just decided to kill the game with this league, and they double and triple and quadruple down on that.

hardmode is now the base game guys. No items drop, and no crafting materials drop. I hope you have your build ready which works entirely with white gear, because that is the future of poe. here have some higher armor bases for more stats kekw
Last edited by xebtria on Aug 23, 2022, 5:05:03 AM
Im actually fine with how much harvest gives later on. You with regard to the difficulty the life force dropped is about 600 per harvest, which is fine if you think how rare r4 seeds used to be. So at least now you can farm towards it. Much better than just buying shit from TFT.
With the HP on rares and essences etc I’m with you. It’s stupidly strong with slim to no reward. That’s true.
I don’t understand why GGG HAS to guck up early stages of the game.
Im actually fine with how much harvest gives later on. You with regard to the difficulty the life force dropped is about 600 per harvest, which is fine if you think how rare r4 seeds used to be. So at least now you can farm towards it. Much better than just buying shit from TFT.
With the HP on rares and essences etc I’m with you. It’s stupidly strong with slim to no reward. That’s true.
I don’t understand why GGG HAS to guck up early stages of the game.
☠️ rip league ☠️
JUST roll back!
Last edited by Edwo on Aug 23, 2022, 6:03:02 AM
ah well, Saints Row at noon anybody?
Last edited by ItsEek on Aug 23, 2022, 6:14:53 AM
where loots ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info