3.19.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

FUCK ME
Is this an out-of-season april fools joke?
Oh my god, people whine around becouse of loot loss, but they don't even farm the content where loot was nerfed. It was in deli etc, but u guys lvl86 farm your alch red maps, you got your loot buffed even. I hope ggg will keep going, love when people who ruin game economy by droping 100000 unique get rekted and i can breathe now by drop actualy
“We know it’s broken, we are going to fix it, sorry”

One line of text more meaningful than all of this filler, get real guys.
I don’t care about the league mechanic, I don’t care about archnemesis, if I can’t juice maps to make currency based on my characters power level there is no game, stop living in a fantasy.
Fix 32:9 support.
To all great things comes an end. Do you remember the glory days of Blizzard? Well, look at them now. Riddled with lawsuits and plummeting stock. I don't think POE is there...yet....but they are starting to have the attitude that Blizzard has, that "We know best" attitude. To secretly nerf loot without specifically stating in your prelaunch patch notes is exactly the kind of crap Blizzard would do. Come on GGG don't be like this, listen to us and please fix it!
This "patch" and AN changes are basically gas on the fire.

Maybe have a company meeting and discuss removing AN since the community at large hate it and find it boring (despite, on paper, it sounding nice). I've been saying for months it's got to go, and now everyone knows it. You've doubled, tripled, quadrupled down on it... and it hasn't worked. The old rare system wasn't great, but this new one is way worse and these incremental patches are like trying to make Delve good by not removing Sulphite... which you still haven't done. Don't make the same mistake by not nixing AN.

Also you didn't mention anything other than a paltry Kalandra fix, and nothing about 32:9+ support. Get real.

But I'm sure reddit will wait another day for the anti-manifesto manipulation extravaganza.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Just opened an arcanist strongbox and dropped 6 transmutes. It is working!
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Please investigate the IIR modifiers, this is what was left after Casia encounter in T12, 110quant/40-50ish rarity map with 8 pods of monsters (including one portal with double mobs).
I turned off the filter as on the Neversink T3 there were like 4 yellow items visible.
Amount of white and blue is hilarious.
ING: Leesaurk
crashing every 3-4 min since the patch :( in maps and lake.

ALSO mobs with 4 archnem mobs really need less hp also plz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info