Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

#updatewingsofentropy
"
Lunaxi wrote:
Imagine you want play best skill in the game: "Cyclone": with Slayer

1.) Can't league start with it, maybe if you get tabula asap to boost dmg or you can just die many times on simple act boss, after act 10 before you go to maps stay xp in Ossury till 80 lvl( if you are weak, you have to overlevel to get extra passive tree points and gems xp).

2.) Buy praxis ring "channeling skills -total mana cost"- imagine you have to divine it on max roll to get -8, KEKW./ It's so hard to add this on bench craft pool, so you can have it on any item of your gear??? It's expensive to buy amulet or rings together with vurneability on hit, their max value is -3 or -4 only, so you have to buy at least 2 like this... Or maybe set permanent mana cost on 1 second chaneling not affected buy increased clocking or attack speed...i don't know...Who want to use mana flask on 1 skill? Because you simply hold 1 button and fly through map:c
3.)-15% mana reservation efficacy of skills for you?> No problem just Craft it on gear,/ buy lvl 4 awekened enlighten, or take 1 aura out from build. No. it's a joke, but instead using pride for clear better use vaal haste now cuz not many monster will stay alive more than 4 sec near you. Determination ofc, and maybe purity of elemnsts untill you get mageblood with immune ailment on each flask.
5.) Not enough mana for banner skill? Play Champion instead Slayer or buy 2 forbidden jewels, or link it to life. 6.) Make good lab enchants more coomon please. 7.) I will play this league only bcs i have no life and i'm addicted. Maybe back to starforge infernal sword with shoc buffs? Dead League.

Cyclone Slayer has been dead af for a while now. To clear end game content, it needs absurd investment to be mediocre at best. The cost just to make it not feel like shit to play now is already too much. I have 20 builds that will do more with 100c than Cyclone Slayer can do with 100ex. Cyclone is just an enabler for CoC builds. Cyclone slayer and your boy Starforge died when GGG found out people were having fun in 3.7.
Forum probation for calling someone a 'troll', so I lifetime banned myself from spending money on PoE.
I am so happy for the new changes, especially with the buffed items and the new trickster, which will make the game feel fresh and excisting again. The necro was and will probably be busted compared to melee builds(please buff them), so this nerf was needed, but it´s imo not enough.
so NOT hyped and just all because you devastated minions for CASUALS even more then you all ready did previous patches.

Nothing to be hyped about because another round of no endgame. Nothing on earth (well except rmt) that the nerfs to hp can be countered by a casual

Maybe put the development team back instead of putting the guys running a internship in charge.
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Aug 12, 2022, 7:23:06 AM
Cool buff to bramblejack.
Now make it an aoe splash that triggers on all damage from melee and ranged. Otherwise it's still useless.
These changes and your recent behavior are a direct insult to your players. Proclaiming your new currency is cents instead of dollars and dollars are worth nothing now... the most foolish decision I've ever seen. Rerolls will be impossible, I presume you are deleting them from the harvest as well in order to forbid any semblance of fun. GL getting that 30 quality / 20 reservation Ashes, or Thread of Hope, or Timeless jewels (guess that's your revenge on the players for decrypting their algorithm).
Your worst problem is you are NOT playing your game. You are NOT trying to increase fun and make the players like it. You are pursuing your delusional VISION despite all the feedback you are getting.
"
Nice league Chris, you made us proud.

wtf
before
a random 6 link unique = 4ex
ex = 100c

now
a random 6 link unique = 20ex
ex = 20c

before
div = 12c

now
div = potentially 200c+

drop rates
div = rarer
ex = same shit

conclusion:
you just made every purchase waaaaaaaaaay more expensive
cant buy shitty items for a lot of exalteds cause their drop is still rare as fak, cant buy items for divines cause its price is going to be volatile as fak and not always represent the item value and chaos orbs will be more scarse since it still is the stable currency.

good luck average players trying to buy anything this league

Last edited by blindwar on Aug 12, 2022, 7:25:14 AM
"
blindwar wrote:
before
a random 6 link unique = 4ex
ex = 100c

now
a random 6 link unique = 20ex
ex = 20c

before
div = 12c

now
div = potentially 200c+

drop rates
div = rarer
ex = same shit

conclusion:
you just made every purchase waaaaaaaaaay more expensive
cant buy shitty items for a lot of exalteds cause their drop is still rare as fak, cant buy items for divines cause its price is going to be volatile as fak and not always represent the item valor and chaos orbs will be more scarse since it still is the stable currency.

good luck average players trying to buy anything this league

you get it, destroy the game for those filthy casuals, no right to play this game and especially no right to spend my precious money on this game. Well i have to be gratefully, have not doubted a single time in 6 leagues to spend a single $ on this game.
"
pixel_runner wrote:
Divine orbs for crafting bench is total utter crap. 2 years of farming Exalts gone to the drain. thank you very much.

lol imagine playing standard. big L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info