[3.21] CwC Arc Manabond Build | Hierophant | Crucible | Path of Exile 3.21

any options for skill tree other than pastebin.. never be able to use pastebin links on POB allways SSL error!
Last edited by Ad1s on Jan 4, 2023, 12:58:43 PM
"
serhat61 wrote:
any options for skill tree other than pastebin.. never be able to use pastebin links on POB allways SSL error!

what about adjusting the firewall to let pastebin through? might solve the issue.

edit. Now that I think about it. Have you ever considered to click such a link and copy/paste the code manually? Cause this is exactly what happens behind the scenes when you import the link in PoB.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Jan 27, 2023, 3:14:37 PM

I'm loving this build. Its a bit costly & this build use Shock Nova instead of Arc but this build really shine.
I love this build but i feel really squishy, anything i can do to improve survivability? dont have much currency left after getting the items though, down to about 4 div.
realy like the build so far

little question about relic and invocation enchant on them

what would be the best for this build ?
"
ricky666 wrote:
realy like the build so far

little question about relic and invocation enchant on them

what would be the best for this build ?

Would love to know the answer to this as well. There's only one Manabond Hierophant on Poe.ninja so there's nothing much to get ideas from except from the build of the week video (different min-maxed tree and too expensive).
how much worse is this if I run it on inquisitor instead of hierophant
So, I made this build but with a Scion. I'm not new to POE, but still not ready to make my own builds from scratch yet. With Scion I am currently level 74, did the trial 3 times. With the Scion I was able to grab the Elementalist node which makes it where you cannot take reflected elemental damage. For now I also grabbed Pathfinder and anointed my amulet with soul theif. Still need to get levels for the cluster jewels, but I think this build works good with a Scion too. Any other suggestions are welcome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info