€ñêmÿ Guild Recruitment AU/NZ SC Trade

Main timezone:
Hong Kong (GMT+8), But variable depending on travel plans

About me:
I'm 34, 3 kids, but never stop gaming it's always part of my social life.
I speak English and Korean, mostly socialize in English.

Not sure played hours but I've been in and out of PoE since 2016
Hi my name is Jordan, 26 years old from New Zealand, been playing poe on and off for a few years now, around 1500 hours gameplay, looking for some active local players to grow and enjoy the game more with as it’s been so hard to find NZ/AU guilds, normally a bow player who likes things like toxic rain, ice shot, tornado shot, also enjoyed bleed bow gladiator a few leagues ago with explody chest
Hey i'm keen to join
Hey I am Saltarlo, I am 31 from Perth and have been playing since ultimatum league with 1800 hours on steam. Super keen to have some people to play with or talk about POE with in the similar time zones.

I mostly play weekends with the odd few hours through out the week depending on IRL things. Will play most of the league as I just love blasting maps and legions.
Yo, i'm Phil - 38, married with 3 kids and safe to say the wife is not a fan of my mistress PoE.

Been playing for years now, missed a few leagues here and there but easily clocked well over 1,000 hrs.

Currently in an EU guild that a friend of mine got me into, and the vibe is just off man - their humour doesn't match the kiwi/aus humour. So keen to join a guild with like minded individuals - hopefully friendly, with good banter, helpful & most importantly in my time-zone, so actually online when I am
Hey bro,

I recently got into PoE after being disappointed by D4, I'm still really new at about 350 hours and want some people my age from around NZ/AU to play with, I'd be real keen to join. 28 years old, wife n kids etc. I work shift work so I have quite a bit of time off to play.

Cheers
Last edited by tuli99 on Apr 12, 2024, 1:19:47 AM
BUMP. Still open to new guildies for the coming league.
IGN: grrbrr
40 years old and live in Perth, steam says I have 5,900 hrs :)
Pretty chill.. go hard beginning of league then casual.. want to try POE with a AUS based guild, have fun help each other out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info