3.18.1c Hotfix

Loading time is better but not as good as before patch 3.18.c. Thanks for your efforts but I think you can do that better. :)
Still lagging and stuttering on I7 12700K, the game is unplayable on a high-end PC.

I should be smooth sailing with my specs, yet it feels I play on a 10-year-old PC.

This patch f more than just the loading

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283774/page/3#p24664690

Last edited by roetetoet on Jul 1, 2022, 8:28:48 AM
I still experience long load times, both in Directx 11 and Directx 12, possibly even longer than with the pre-hotfix patch.
since this update, delve map don't load properly. have to go in and out of it several times to load it where you can see the paths

ryzen 7 5700g
b550m aorus pro-p
32gb ram with 16gb on video
ssd

cpu seems locked at 18ms and gpu is at 14. never had that before this patch. you guys trying to cook people's hardware or what?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Im on Series X and since your patch Last night my loading screen was done in a blink of an eye and now is between 6 to 10 sec .....sometime longer
So now i'm crashing to desktop with no warning pretty constantly.

Give back the long loading times over crashing plz lol

Crash #4 already been "playing" about 10 minutes. Ryzen CPU. Had zero issues yesterday.... Aside from loading times....

Consistently the game is rendered 100% unplayable for me based on the whims of your developers.

During 3.9 I was one of the few plagued with the Atlas progression bug.... for 3 fucking weeks. The first 3 weeks of the game were essentially unplayable for me, zero progression at all, but I could log in and play...

3.10? Oh well that was just crashing and crashing and performance issues Until Vulkan.... Which worked flawlessly, until they "improved" it, changing something which basically bricked the game for me...

The only solution? Buy GeForce Now. I literally needed another computer to play the fucking game.

Lets fast forward to 3.17, but trust me, this kinda shit happens every other league for me at this point.

3.16 -- The worst of it, my PC began locking up, shutting down/restarting... Then it suddenly stopped after some random patch...

3.17 looked unplayable at first, massive Crash issues, literally causing my PC to shut down entirely/restart. Just like 3.16..... Originally I was told this was told it was my PSU, only a PSU could do that -- Kind of right! But no program on earth could make my PC Shut down and restart other than POE, no test, stress test, or benchark could achieve what POE did...

then fixed after some tiny insignificant patch which had NOTHING to do with my issues...

3.18 -- And here we are again, a tiny little patch that has rendered the game unplayable for me. Can't even log in and be AFK.

But hey, my entire PC was restarting and getting fucking toasted the last 3 leagues for no reason, I guess a lil crash to desktop is a BIG step up.

This happens constantly, something comes up every league or two at this point, where chunks of people are just screwed... and GGG barely even aknowledges it.
Last edited by Rakie1337 on Jul 1, 2022, 10:31:00 AM
"
roetetoet wrote:
Still lagging and stuttering on I7 12700K, the game is unplayable on a high-end PC.

I should be smooth sailing with my specs, yet it feels I play on a 10-year-old PC.

This patch f more than just the loading

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283774/page/3#p24664690

same on i9-9900k
I am crashing to desktop without any warning since this patch was applied. Ryzen 5 1600 , GTX1060 6GB.

Crashed in a map, restarted the game and crashed instantly when logging in.
Same think was happening a few weeks ago after 3.18.0e.

Patch was pushed late on friday on NZT, guess we're not getting a fix until late monday at the earliest...

This issue is super obnoxious.
Last edited by ACBlender on Jul 1, 2022, 11:55:36 AM
Haven't notice any change, it is still as bad as it was yesterday.

Game is constantly lagging for me, framerate spiking up and down even in an empty hideout.

i5 12600KF, Geforce GTX 1060 6GB.

Please just revert this whole patch.
Game closes to desktop without error every 1-4 minutes today

Ryzen 5 1600 , GTX1060
Last edited by greenskull96 on Jul 1, 2022, 2:17:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info