3.18.1b Patch Notes (restartless)

ty GGG

but pls continue nerf AN mods! more nerfs to AN
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Thanks for still caring about this league <3
I have no idea what you did but I can't use Vulcan anymore. As soon as I load in everything on my screen starts flickering black stripes, can't see anything.
Stackable items dropped from "Ghosted" enemies will no longer drop multiple stacks of the same item. They instead collate into a single combined stack of the item.
Should be looked at Long time ago (very noticeable in Temple of Atzoatl, considering Currency don't even stack and drops by one.)
Thanks for Metamorph thought.
Last edited by ArtaEva on Jun 22, 2022, 9:40:48 AM
PSA if you have Disciple of the Forbidden - mystic void battery won't change your charges...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Guys..for the love of God..remove Archnemesis mods from the game...unless u incorporate the whole league in the game again..never put these God forsaken mods into the game again...
"
EdgaJudo wrote:
I have no idea what you did but I can't use Vulcan anymore. As soon as I load in everything on my screen starts flickering black stripes, can't see anything.

I have the same issue, didn't have a single problem using vulcan until the latest patch, if you find any solution to this please post it :/
Pls remove flicker strike an mod for the player!
Game is extremely laggy since this patch, pausing every 2-3 steps for half a second and starting rubberbanding if more than 10 enemies are on the screen.

[edit] for me it's now unplayable. cu.
Last edited by SamHotte on Jun 22, 2022, 4:51:43 PM
how come you guys stopped listing ALL changes and "Improvements" [Removed by Support]

Now you even hide the nerfs???

ffs. where does it end? You guys are like an abusive relationship
Last edited by Dylan_GGG on Jun 22, 2022, 6:42:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info