Completed 40/40, reached level 100 and did all uber bosses this league - here is my feedback:

Nicely written for sure, you seem exactly the audience that GGG is catering for. (at least this patch), and trying to make the game harder and harder for so you don't leave after 3 weeks, and spend more money on the game while having that much fun.

Glad at least someone had fun.

I kinda disagree about the currency making, because without knowledge/and some lucky rng people still make jack shit currency (unless your willing to sell everything you don't need, and well fck trade in this game, i would have so much more currency to spend if trading was actually fun in this game)

For me the TLDR is; you can't have fun unless you exactly know what you are doing, especially gear wise/crafting, which you clearly stated in the your post itself. Although i doubt that GGG will do anything useful for the majority with this kind of info.

They most likely read, ok, 40/40, still room for gear improvement, let's make it harder for everyone else, and make it even more grindier so the committed will play longer. Ow and nerf; dd, unearth, ashes, aegis, mageblood (as they completely let go of the no nerf of chase items, which to me does not matter as i never get those, but i still think it is shit for everyone who can afford them)

"
TIGRElaranja wrote:
"
Wiesl_1404 wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
/played ?

7 days 09h, with a good amount of AFK time in hideout.

Honest question here, not troling.

How many of those where solo play?

Honest answer - almost all of it. I joined Pure Chayula rotas at lvl 99 at 30% exp to finish of my lvl 100 grind quicker - that's it. I also bought a carry for Uber Elder to get my forth watchstone early in the league quicker.
"
Wiesl_1404 wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
/played ?

7 days 09h, with a good amount of AFK time in hideout. Guess I should have added that, now I did.

Thanks.
Yeah, I was curious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info