3.18.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

"
elscruba wrote:
This doesnt fix headhunter.. this just makes it more annoying for 60 seconds....

I think it's good and more inline with everything else in the game. It was a ridiculous game breaking item which had to be changed long time ago.
Now it is still one of the strongest item for map clearing, but at least it's not that ridiculous anymore.

P.S I myself have HH in league as well and I agree with its current power.
Last edited by gageris on Jun 2, 2022, 1:45:14 AM
So, a HH rework for the 1% was really prioritized over the old league re-balancing for the 100%?!
BTW, inspired learning? And now 60 secs of random teleportation, movement echoing?
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Jun 2, 2022, 1:55:21 AM
GGG, please do not copy D3 path, delete this archnemesis system. You do not integrate scourge league in main game, then, please erase archnemesis.
MB fix 60 sec of soul Eater? its to crazy. why 60 sec for this? its shit. soul eater need to be 20sec.
FIX TRADE PLEASE!!!!!!!

WE NEED AN AUCTION HOUSE, at least for bulk selling and buying. STOP WASTING our time, we will not quit from acquiring items too easily. If I could buy 50 logbooks in 10 seconds rather than taking 30 minutes or using 3rd parties, it would make me PLAY MORE, not LESS!!

fix trade #1 issue in POE rn
I quit the game and applied the patch. For whatever reason, game started spread half-and-half across my two monitors, instead of windowed-fullscreen on one monitor. I toggled the video setting -> windowed -> windowed full screen to fix.

I think whatever happens when the patch is applied, is changing the default x/y pixel corner or something. Maybe just a dual monitor thing? Anyway, glhf.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Jun 2, 2022, 2:16:25 AM
"
MasterSargeYT wrote:
FIX TRADE PLEASE!!!!!!!

WE NEED AN AUCTION HOUSE, at least for bulk selling and buying. STOP WASTING our time, we will not quit from acquiring items too easily. If I could buy 50 logbooks in 10 seconds rather than taking 30 minutes or using 3rd parties, it would make me PLAY MORE, not LESS!!

fix trade #1 issue in POE rn

Won't happen, will never happen, unless there is a new game director. Go read the manifesto forum -> trade manifesto. It is by design and fully intentional that trade is horrible.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
cringe update. much yikes.

archnemesis is still in?
So you are going to leave the headhunter mods that cast ice prison on yourself, and cause all your movement skills to go backwards and that stunlock you if you don't have stun immune?
These things aren't fun.

But now these last 60 seconds?

I don't think you understand or care about the actual problem. These things aren't fun.
Bro I sold my HH to buy mageblood yesterday

I feel so stupid now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info