3.18.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

"
Seth Howler wrote:
I will not be coming back to POE unless archnemesis gets removed, meanwhile see you all in Diablo immortal.

GL in a almost p2w rift game :D:D
You should apply the same 20 > 60 seconds buff to inspired learning and behead support.

It's stupid that you buff the strong items and leave the weak ones untouched when they all give the same interaction. Be consistent or what is the point...
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
"
SideEFX wrote:
So the Headhunter buff that you guys said you were taking your time with to make sure it would work right was to make it last longer?

Imagine how many hours were spent on that painstaking decision. After meticulously trying out every buff combination, reading all player comments, and identifying all potential frustration points, it was determined that players simply wanted it to last thrice longer! The solution was looking them in the face all along!

Oh, GGG... There have been cases of some really bad optics over the past year or so. Maybe spend some time to look into that instead.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
So how can I fix my build considering I am a pure impale physical dmg build? I haven't played since legion season when cyclone was the meta, and I don't ever remember this being an issue when I was watching others use headhunter. It's a shame because I came back to this game after many seasons of not playing, with the intentions of getting a HH and finally building a character that can clear end game content. It's sad that one of the main reasons I returned was nerfed and completely ruins my cyclone build.
"
Elounie wrote:
nice strike on the economy mid-league (AGAIN)

people are pricefixing and getting rich. What kind of BS is this again.

How about trippling the Damage on Starforge Tomorrow, but give me an hour to buy the whole market.

this is getting out of hand..

Congratulations, you completely missed that certain interactions between headhunter and archnemesis were literally breaking many headhunter build archetypes.
It was
A unintended in many ways
B announced many times
C LOL

Just saying
There are people saying "fix headhunter" and there are people that cry now...

Chris said it, multiple times, the look into headhunter and will change it

So, the only one not buying one for 25ish ex to sell it now, is completely on you.
You can't blame others for missing out on something that was clearly to be a thing 😂😂

Congratulations tho, because this is basically what the playerbase has become...
Very, overly sensitive cry babies who can't bring the least amount of mental effort, but in hindsight they can be vocal...

And to all the complainers regarding HH balance, have you even tried it? It is freaking broken, more than before... At least for mapping
But then again I don't expect most of you guys to be professional 5 way carries anyway xD
Last edited by SquareCubiC on Jun 3, 2022, 6:18:05 PM
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

And to all the complainers regarding HH balance, have you even tried it? It is freaking broken, more than before... At least for mapping
But then again I don't expect most of you guys to be professional 5 way carries anyway xD

It would be nice if they spend their time increasing the viable builds variety for the whole playerbase, rather then maintaining one busted unique item that completely overrides their own balance they so vigilantly guard.

By now, is became plain depressing to watch GGG duplicity, as well as them screwing over most of the playerbase for artificial retention boost.
headhunter wasnt the problem. archnemesis mobs are the problem. especially the ones with mods that will either brick or gimp your build or movement when youre using HH and pick up those unwanted modifiers

nobody even asked for this shit. would be glad if they just done away with this archnemesis mobs altogether. or at least have it as a map device option where you can just pay a couple chaos orbs per map and run the map with archnemesis packs. though i dont see why anyone would want to because they dont seem to drop any better loot to make it worth the effort.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Jun 4, 2022, 4:04:24 AM
"
impulze3 wrote:
"
1MarcG wrote:
Idk what buff I'm getting from HH while killing mobs, but it legit makes my cyclone ability do ZERO damage for 60 seconds...please fix this

archnemesis mobs have conversion and headhunter makes you get those mobs. impale builds are literally bricked by HH aswell as any pure phys build that does not convert already.

i hope they fix this asap

well he should just be lucky that they didnt buff headhunter to give the modifiers for 2 minutes instead of 30 seconds. otherwise he'd have to wait alot longer just for his character to unfuck itself

"this is a buff"
Remove crap archnemesis mods.
"
headhunter wasnt the problem. archnemesis mobs are the problem. especially the ones with mods that will either brick or gimp your build or movement when youre using HH and pick up those unwanted modifiers

Items like HH, Mageblood, Omni, Ashes, Stasis Prison and such are a separate problem, in addition to the new AN toiling. These items are way too powerful for 1 equipment slot, and make disparity between builds even larger.

"Want to clear juiced maps fast enough to make rewards per hour worthy - just get a HH". This strongly reminds of the current D3 gear design, where everyone run the same sets with same skills (dictated by sets).

At least before the AN went core, there were more options to farm without relying on exploit-grade items. Now, while HH is less useful because of damage conversion, I am sure GGG will "fix" it eventually, because it is the streamers who ask this time, not some common plebs.
Last edited by Echothesis on Jun 4, 2022, 5:29:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info