Streamer Interview - Lightee7

HAHA ZOOMERS!
Lightee7 has been here, ben is a loser i'm right?
Last edited by TrueDivinorium on Apr 18, 2022, 6:13:00 PM
based gigachad
ben gigachad
What is one thing you think every Path of Exile player should hear?
If you want to enjoy your experience playing Path of Exile, avoid the subreddit.

Get rolled, reddit.
"avoid the subreddit"

ecks to the freaking dee
I enjoy the subreddit, weird some find it negative?
"
What is one thing you think every Path of Exile player should hear?
If you want to enjoy your experience playing Path of Exile, avoid the subreddit.

big if true
It is unamusing advice regarding the subreddit and more toxic than he and many other streamers realize. See also GGG staff expressing the same.

Had they actually read what's posted on this game's subreddit, they'd know it's 99% "how do I craft x" and other beginner questions.

Few know as much as this small slice of PoE gamers and the GGG staff but I've seen one or two names reply to any beginner questions on the subreddit.

It's OK to not join in or help but it's unhelpful in the extreme to feed that toxic mindset. Shame on them to spit on noobs. Fucking hell, people.
Ah yes, avoid the subreddit, the place that criticizes the devs for the unwise choices they make without getting censored like here on the forums. Might as well just play the game offline... oh wait - I would if I could.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info