3.25 WRETCHED DEFILERS, all content viable afk wave 30, ubers down

hi , im currently running the low budget version and struggling to find the correct timeless jewel the brutal restraint one , have no clue how to find it or search for it ! , watched dozens of YT vids but still couldnt figure it out

can someone help me get that done pls ?
"
sharkeye101 wrote:
hi , im currently running the low budget version and struggling to find the correct timeless jewel the brutal restraint one , have no clue how to find it or search for it ! , watched dozens of YT vids but still couldnt figure it out

can someone help me get that done pls ?

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree?jewel=3

Pick the correct jewel, click on the socket it goes in. Now you can either enter a seed per hand (the random number in the jewel) or the other way around, highlight all the nodes on the tree that you can put skill points into and pick (for example) select stats -> minions deal increased damage. It will automatically give you all the possible numbers that will change highlighted sockets into the stat you chose.

Then just find a jewel with the stats you want and compromise according to your budget. You can hit the "trade" button on a fitting jewel and it will automatically send you to the official poe trade to check for that specific seed number.

For example, in the slot the POB from OP uses there are only 5 seed numbers that give increased effect of non-curse auras 2 times on exactly those 2 nodes - 1465, 4705, 5832, 7370 and 7698. There are however almost 350 combinations that give it on 1 of the nodes with something else on the other.
Last edited by VelesKyon on Sep 28, 2023, 11:05:56 AM
"
https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree?jewel=3

Pick the correct jewel, click on the socket it goes in. Now you can either enter a seed per hand (the random number in the jewel) or the other way around, highlight all the nodes on the tree that you can put skill points into and pick (for example) select stats -> minions deal increased damage. It will automatically give you all the possible numbers that will change highlighted sockets into the stat you chose.

Then just find a jewel with the stats you want and compromise according to your budget. You can hit the "trade" button on a fitting jewel and it will automatically send you to the official poe trade to check for that specific seed number.

For example, in the slot the POB from OP uses there are only 5 seed numbers that give increased effect of non-curse auras 2 times on exactly those 2 nodes - 1465, 4705, 5832, 7370 and 7698. There are however almost 350 combinations that give it on 1 of the nodes with something else on the other.

ty so much for the quick response , i came across that site but couldnt use it properly and ill follow ur steps now , thank you
Last edited by sharkeye101 on Sep 28, 2023, 1:02:55 PM
ummm , ok this is very very complicated for me , i cant find the specific number of that jewel and also most of passive tree keystones and notables are diffrent than the one in this league , so i give up :(
Hi, thanks for that build really awesome.
I have one question about the mageblood version, why lvl 5 vitality ?

Have fun.
hi nice build btw , you know how i can craft or be lucky to get the helmet of this build because i had been a hard time trying to found a similar one or trying to craft it

if you have a tip let me know
Can't figure out, for the life of me, why my damage is so low.
Some pointers? What am I doing wrong?

Tried to copy settings from the original PoB, but it shows barely 1mil...smh
PoB before mageblood.

Phaserun and curse on trigger wand. But there is one problem. Low mana and it wont trigger anything. There is mistake in PoB? Even with your stats in PoB there is no chance of triggering phase neither curse.
"
Sangka42 wrote:
Hi, thanks for that build really awesome.
I have one question about the mageblood version, why lvl 5 vitality ?

Have fun.

Hello, just another defensive aura, also boost a little the dps. But is not mandatory u can change for anything u want. U can llv it up if u have more mana avalible.

"
hi nice build btw , you know how i can craft or be lucky to get the helmet of this build because i had been a hard time trying to found a similar one or trying to craft it

if you have a tip let me know

Heyo, i bought it exactly as it is. But now i went to a full spell supress version to maximize the build.

"
PoB before mageblood.

Phaserun and curse on trigger wand. But there is one problem. Low mana and it wont trigger anything. There is mistake in PoB? Even with your stats in PoB there is no chance of triggering phase neither curse.

My mistake. The build don't use a trigger wand i jsut putted it to simulate a t1 dps wand. Corrected now

Updated the final version with 100% suppres.
hi , how you sustaing AG life when i use pride with guardian blessing support

i have in a medium and large cluster renewal notable and indomitable army cluster , but my AG still cant sustain the degen aura

any tips will be appreciated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info