Forbidden Flesh/Flame on trade sites.

Is there a way yet to search for specific ascendancies on these jewels ? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but have very limited knowledge of these sites.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2022, 3:18:01 AM
yea theyre pretty simple

if you go to the 'trade' button just above here, type 'forbidden' in, you get this popup:

then you select which version of the jewel you want (flame / flesh), and you get another box to put the passive you want. then you search and you're done.

if you're using some *other* trade search website, STOP. the ggg trade site is easily the best one to use.
Last edited by Thror2k5 on Feb 28, 2022, 12:25:19 AM
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
yea theyre pretty simple

if you go to the 'trade' button just above here, type 'forbidden' in, you get this popup:

then you select which version of the jewel you want (flame / flesh), and you get another box to put the passive you want. then you search and you're done.

if you're using some *other* trade search website, STOP. the ggg trade site is easily the best one to use.

Thank you kindly. I have always used some *cough* other, trade site... Hence never learnt how to use GGG one properly :)

EDIT : I'm not getting the extra box that allow me to specify which Ascendancy I want on the jewel. The one that is there, does not have them listed.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Feb 28, 2022, 12:59:43 AM
"
Marinxar wrote:
EDIT : I'm not getting the extra box that allow me to specify which Ascendancy I want on the jewel. The one that is there, does not have them listed.

Strange. It should be there. Here's what it looks like -
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:

Ahh, thank you. I was just searching for 'Master of Metal' . Hmm they are probably crazy rare :/ Not finding it on either....
"
Marinxar wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:

Ahh, thank you. I was just searching for 'Master of Metal' . Hmm they are probably crazy rare :/ Not finding it on either....

No, they are there. Here's 28 results for Master of Metal on Forbidden Flesh (6 of which are online) - https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/3eLpkgdI5

And here's 18 results for Master of Metal on Forbidden Flame (5 of which are online) - https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/eJp0RPwFL

Edit:- I think what you might be doing wrong is putting the name of the jewel in the top search bar as well as using the Stat Filters box. That will confuse the search engine, since the Stat Filter search term and the search term in the main search bar will conflict. Cos, for example, the search term of "Allocates Master of Metal if you have the matching modifier on Forbidden Flesh" appears on a Forbidden Flame jewel, and of course vice versa for the other one.
Last edited by Exile009 on Feb 28, 2022, 1:39:36 AM
"
Exile009 wrote:

Edit:- I think what you might be doing wrong is putting the name of the jewel in the top search bar as well as using the Stat Filters box. That will confuse the search engine, since the Stat Filter search term and the search term in the main search bar will conflict. Cos, for example, the search term of "Allocates Master of Metal if you have the matching modifier on Forbidden Flesh" appears on a Forbidden Flame jewel, and of course vice versa for the other one.

Ahh, thank you.. I looked at your search filter now, and see why.
"
Marinxar wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

Ahh, thank you.. I looked at your search filter now, and see why.

You're welcome. :) Here's a short guide for using the trade website btw - https://youtu.be/Pt9cJGQywmg
Anyone here now how to search for Scion forbidden flesh/flame?

I search for allocates # if etc, select raider but it shows me all the raider notables, not just the ones for the scion ascendency.

Standard IGN: _DipDodgeDuck_
"
ThePr0fess0r wrote:
Anyone here now how to search for Scion forbidden flesh/flame?

I search for allocates # if etc, select raider but it shows me all the raider notables, not just the ones for the scion ascendency.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/8dq68avhV
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/yEB3q4qhR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info