Core Supporter Pack Concept Art - Nullifier

Will PoE 2.0 models have the same quality as these models? They look fantastic here but much less like this in game.
Eat your vegetables.
The price point on your first two Tiers could use adjusting.

Tier 1 = Armor Set, Apparition Portal, Weapon Effect, 600 Points.
Pit Fighter = Armor Set, Weapon Effect, Back Attachment, Helm Attachment, Apparition, 550 Points.
Azurite = Armor Set, Weapon Effect, Alt Gloves, Alt Helm, Apparition Portal, 550 Points.

What this tells is that you consider 50 points equal to either Gloves + Helm or Back Attachment + Helm Attachment but we can't buy one of any of those on sale for 50 points. Gloves being 60.

The alternate is that you might consider Apparition Portals superior to both Apparitions and Portals. I was not interested in portals at all until you started Apparition Portals so there's some validity to this however I would consider the portal changes an evolution of MTX just like all others have improved in quality. I also liked normal Apparitions, the ones that didn't make noise.

Tier 2 is potentially worse value as the difference is still 50 points and only a back attachment is added. Something previously available with both Tier 1 and Tier 2. Granted, most were cloaks.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
shup up and take my money!
More Water Please
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
We were this close to a tentacle beard MTX
Looks amazing ! that portal oooohhhh
The 4th model looks so good. I would insta buy something that looks like that ingame.
I would be happy to support again regardless of how these look should you offer an adequate solution to my yanked perandus coins.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
That's sick! Love it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info