Following up the Imperator Supporter Pack concept art we showcased last week, today we'd like to share the concept art of Nullifier, the next tier of the current Core Supporter Packs. Check it out below!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
Nice
This one is great.
Le Toucan Will Return
Not a fan of most of the core designs :( they mostly feel generic as does the atlas core series. Nullifier is the only one that feels like it has a distinct identity.

Edit: I meant annihilator xD
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Last edited by Jerle on Jan 19, 2022, 11:56:04 PM
nice
"
Jerle wrote:
Not a fan of most of the core designs :( they mostly feel generic as does the atlas core series. Nullifier is the only one that feels like it has a distinct identity.

weird. Nullifier looks the most generic to me.
we got the worst helm tho :(
Dont buy the supporter packs, after the over nerfing and catering to the elitest streamers followed by the garbage leagues. Maybe tell them with your wallet that the streamers are a sliver of a fraction of the players and their "fixes" only help them.
I don't know the supporter pack could really be better but the conceptart is good.
Last edited by 10100101 on Jan 19, 2022, 6:42:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info