Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas Teasers

Why on the Silence and Frost div card is the arrow on the wrong side of the bow? Seems like maybe if your job is to make graphic of something or some action a quick google search would be the first step.
New weapons, and the claw is omitted ... Seriously, I would like to play such skills as cobra lash, or a typical assassin under the chaos dps. I'm fed up with the finish line with Bow + TR ... You favor ele skills a lot. Not only that they have powerful def / off effects (dps boost, dot dps, freez), most of the items focus on this dps. Chaos builds only make sense when you play a witch or with bow ...

@edit I will probably play the league, but probably shortly.
Last edited by knorpl on Jan 26, 2022, 3:40:39 AM
Endgame RNG Exalt Orb: add new mod with chance for elder/shaper/conquerors mod, also: CORRUPT / chance to destroy item
Endgame RNG Chaos Orb: reroll, chance to get special mod, corrupt and chance to destroy item
And annul, removed one random non-special mod or destroy item

I forged this ideas in the depths of my arsen whole.

I'm skeptical personally, because the Staff is where it hurts to have this Triple damage mod exist.

It literally deprives the build of any sort of on weapon Ele damage Spell or attack modifiers, Crit modifiers, Attack and Cast Speed Modifiers, or Skill gem levels. That's a hell of a lot of mods to give up for this staff - unless you are built around the new Amulet as well.[/quote]

its triple the elemental skill mod , so the gems dmg x 3 , so 3x base dmg ? isnt that alot better ?
"
TitsMcGhee wrote:
Why on the Silence and Frost div card is the arrow on the wrong side of the bow? Seems like maybe if your job is to make graphic of something or some action a quick google search would be the first step.

Actually, according to new rediscoveries in speed shooting and combat shooting, the card portrays knocking the arrow CORRECTLY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

Stage shooting and Hollywood mutilated proper technique.
"
rekikyo wrote:
"
TitsMcGhee wrote:

Actually, according to new rediscoveries in speed shooting and combat shooting, the card portrays knocking the arrow CORRECTLY.

Unfortunately I have no upvote to give, but consider it given.
"
Aarla wrote:

its triple the elemental skill mod , so the gems dmg x 3 , so 3x base dmg ? isnt that alot better ?

Hell no.

Most Ele skills by the time you have a tree build, have serious multis, and have attack or cast speed, do well over 900% more damage than the skill gem.

Just having 100% spell damage and +5 to a Gem type Level almost is equivalent to a naked Triple damage in the same linkage. Adding in 35% Cast speed increases the action speed to where a spell that casts in 1 second casts in .75 seconds, and that's not even getting into Elder mods or Shaper mods that come on influenced versions.

"
rekikyo wrote:
"
TitsMcGhee wrote:

Nearly all "facts" in this video have been debunked days after its release in 2015. And btw what Lars is doing IS STAGE-SHOOTING.

Just one out of the many many debunk videos/articles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDbqz_07dW4

In regards to the Div-Card, even today in modern archery arrows get nocked at both sides depending on what is best suited for the shooter. So the art on the Div-Card is just fine.
"
rekikyo wrote:
"
Aarla wrote:

Hell no.

Most Ele skills by the time you have a tree build, have serious multis, and have attack or cast speed, do well over 900% more damage than the skill gem.

Just having 100% spell damage and +5 to a Gem type Level almost is equivalent to a naked Triple damage in the same linkage. Adding in 35% Cast speed increases the action speed to where a spell that casts in 1 second casts in .75 seconds, and that's not even getting into Elder mods or Shaper mods that come on influenced versions.

Funny how you say "by that time you have serious multis" (including increased spelldamage) and follow it up with "100% spelldamage" being a sick multiplier.

It's not triple, and getting +5 from the weapon alone isn't that easy.

But yeah, the item probaby isn't too broken if your build can utilize +gem levels and the new flat damage and castspeed rolls, considering it also has a downside and you give up on using a shield.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
rekikyo wrote:
I'm skeptical personally, because the Staff is where it hurts to have this Triple damage mod exist.

It literally deprives the build of any sort of on weapon Ele damage Spell or attack modifiers, Crit modifiers, Attack and Cast Speed Modifiers, or Skill gem levels. That's a hell of a lot of mods to give up for this staff

This staff gives you more damage than a mirror-tier rare staff. Yep.

https://youtu.be/x56sfo5LP9I?t=331

I can't help but notice you didn't address the other topic with the over 100% reduced resistances.

I didn't know they culled so many good mods from Staves, btw. There's not many significant Elder or Shaper mods on staves. 20% More Spell Damage. I guess only Wands get uber Gem Level mods.

Still, I'm skeptical of +5/140% Spell damage/35% Cast Speed/100% Crit/38% Crit Multi losing to this staff. Your guy has crit multi with no crit chance, and doesn't have cast speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info