3.15.1 Patch Notes

Wow, amazing patchnote!!!! Improve POE Royale more, so nobody will play actual game and only royale WPWPWPWPPWPWPPW
I like where royale is going! We need more ways to get exp though as of right now the fastest to get to stage 3 and clears it for exp will be top 10 guaranteed and likely to win the match since it is so much more powerful to rush the middle for mob exp then going for kills early or getting good gear.
Good Job GGG :) Cant wait to see what else youll do!
Last edited by Lurgon on Aug 4, 2021, 7:53:38 PM
All 12 of us will log off while you work!
Pretty good. Glad someone noticed the absurdity of needing to open Oshabi yourself to get bench bonus.
nice :)
Almost 2 weeks into the league and still no nerfs to league mechanic mobs? Why are they still able to get 100% block and dodge? why are they still doing way to much dmg? why do they still have more life then sirus? I kill sirus in 2 seconds but for some of the runic monsters without crazy mods it takes me 30 seconds to kill?! I am talking about AW 8 T16 Map Expeditions.

Edit: Why are only immunitys in yellow letters. Make all build disabling mods yellow. Cullingstrike disables LL Builds, Cannot Crit Disables CoC Builds and so on.
Last edited by Bourgee on Aug 4, 2021, 8:12:28 PM
See patch notes, gets exited to see what they improved to the league.

Nothing changes
is gwennen gamble buff already live or not?
Working fine for me. Did one map.
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info