Path of Exile 3.15 Expansion Teaser

It would be a nice if this is one of the leagues where they cycle out the masters with new ones. I'd love to see Einhar, Niko, and Alva to be flushed down the shitter - Einhar, especially.
Band of brothers?!?
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Wait so a skill that's basically Vaal BV forever, a nova rolling magma cascade skill, and some Bane bouncing explosive skill. SIGN ME UP
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Hope you keep the league more attractive because wait for July 23th is hard.
"
Bolaway wrote:
Hope you keep the league more attractive because wait for July 23th is hard.

No worries. July 23th is the beta release.
A playable version will be a month later.
"
poliboy wrote:
Am i seeing this shit right?

There's a timer for the announcement of the announcement of the league? to have another timer for the league announcement and another for the league it self?

The fuck is going on?

Just the usual dumb sh.t for dumb people, so companies earn money.

A countdown - like someone is flying to Mars. Must be important. Even more important because of several countdowns.

3..2..1.. bb
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Pentacahedron league, let's go!!!
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
Pentacahedron league, let's go!!!

Penta- or Pentadeca-

But I get the joke - no more circles... ^^
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Last edited by ___Hengist___ on Jul 1, 2021, 9:47:14 PM
Thinking ahead, 3.16 release schedule will be in an odd position since 3.15 is Jul23 to say end of October.

They would want to release 3.16 in December holiday season so 2 months blank there. Maybe some QoL or filler league I suppose.

Last edited by suittosg on Jul 1, 2021, 9:51:47 PM
1st good analysis I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z56Fh8yuN9Y

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info