The "Wealth" mod mentioned in the loading screens...

Once, in docks, pack of blue Voidbearers with Wealth mod. Dropped about 6-8 items each.
IGN: Seze
I met one in fetid pool(merci) about 2 weeks ago. Got about 8 blues...
got a screenshot of the result of a OB wealth mob here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/261440/page/3#p2244896
I'm pretty sure I got it a few days ago doing Sarn City runs. Ran into a pack of blues and they exploded into a screen of loot without knowing why. In retrospect if I was paying attention I definitely would've thrown on some IQ/IR gear because even without I had to haul 2 inventories of rares and got a unique out of them.
It's so rare that it might as well not exist.

And when you do find a wealth mob, well… whooptie-fucking-doo. You get a bit more loot, say 30 seconds worth of killing more non-wealth mobs. WOW, amazing.
IGN: NuzzyFipples
Yeah this game rewards for spending ur time blows.
IGN: Seze
got it from a blue pack with a friend, was hilarious loot everywhere and we trying to figure out who's loot was who's , he got the unique though, but man was it a blast =)
I've run into two magic packs in maps with the wealth mod. I got about 4 or 5 rares from each pack and a map or two. It's pretty nice when you find one but not as amazing as you may think.

3 toons:
Lvl 61 (CB)
Lvl 83
Lvl 88

Never seen one i think

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info