Path of Exile 2: Everything Revealed So Far

"
Ashriel wrote:
Mmhmm, yeah... we know. We also know you have been dead silent about the ridiculous Harvest nerfs.

Just wait until the 3.14 reveal, when they'll have even more nothing to say about it.

Being dead silent worked fine for them. Nobody is talking about it anymore, and everyone is excited about 3.14 and the POE 2 thing they threw in that teaser at the last second. Great strategy. Tell players to go f*** themselves than throw them a bone to make them quiet.
poggies
Harvest was PoE 2.0 for me =(
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
I wish you guys hadn't revealed the sequel 3yrs before its ''possible'' release, what a sucky way to keep people on a leash smh. Legit thought the sequel was going to be out by now. Very disappointing. To be honest with the current state of the game its made it all much worse.
if the beta isn't until 2022, then it shouldn't be announced until 2022. imagine if in patch notes a week before it launched you said it was coming out and then a week later PoE2 Beta was out for everyone
"
Virtuosity87 wrote:
I wish you guys hadn't revealed the sequel 3yrs before its ''possible'' release, what a sucky way to keep people on a leash smh. Legit thought the sequel was going to be out by now. Very disappointing. To be honest with the current state of the game its made it all much worse.

I'm fairly sure under normal circumstances we would have probably been in open beta by now (Highly possible), however the state of the world as it is everything is either rushed, heavily delayed or missing entirely. It was kinda good they did ExileCon before the whole Covid mess the whole world is tired of by now.
I'd bet we're at least two years out from PoE2. That means eight more leagues.

I don't think the game can handle that much. Unless they alter their pattern of adding more and more crap to the game each league, there wont be a platform left to build PoE2 on.
"
Path of Exile 2 Beta
We are unlikely to start a Beta for Path of Exile 2 until 2022 at the earliest. In the meantime, we are continuing to release Path of Exile expansions on our regular three-month cycle.

How far you're in regards of finishing the campaign acts & ascendancy classes?
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Path of Exile 2 Beta
We are unlikely to start a Beta for Path of Exile 2 until 2022 at the earliest. In the meantime, we are continuing to release Path of Exile expansions on our regular three-month cycle.

pls, tell us its a seasonal April fools joke
"
strikeg2 wrote:
"
Path of Exile 2 Beta

pls, tell us its a seasonal April fools joke

Posted on March 31 ... I doubt this is a joke.

But the problem is that the current poe is no longer pleasant now. (at least as far as I'm concerned)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info