Playing a Hardcore character

He'd be likely unable to even obtain the base if playing HC for the first time. Rolling it is a different topic.

But these are minor details, he may eventually get such a shield or not.
As long as I got his intentions, it's mostly about the lvl 90 achievement.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Mar 25, 2021, 12:57:29 PM
Never go AFK while in a map/zone. AFK includes opening your inventory, looking at gear, looking at your skill tree, reading chat, etc.

Five seconds of not having full view all around you can mean death. Even if you think you've cleared the immediate area, something off screen or roaming mobs can kill you. Some roaming mobs can take a surprisingly long time to come within range.

I recently saw a streamer rip because they were messing with their inventory or tree.

One more thing. It's common to get pissed when you rip. But if you are the kind of person who smashes their mouse or keyboard when they rip, then maybe it's not for you. You must be mentally prepared to rip, and not let it affect you too much.

If you are new to HC, it's a near certainty that you WILL rip. When it happens, wait until you calm down, then start a new character and try to do better next time.

If you are going to play HC it should be because you like the challenge, and will continue to like the challenge after you just ripped.
"
torturo wrote:
He'd be likely unable to even obtain the base if playing HC for the first time. Rolling it is a different topic.

if hes got 1c he can buy a base that can roll life on block lol, or a decent shield tbh getting to 90 as a glad is more about being able to safely do the campaign and get capped block, everything after that is just filling up the xp bar.
If he's on trade HC he may buy the base dirt cheap. A decent roll is not a joke though.
If it's on vanilla HC it's basically SSFHC and he could just dream about it for quite a long.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
i'll give him one on vanilla hc if it really came to that but I appreciate your point i kinda forget regular HC exists and he might be playing there. Doesn't need to be a good roll though anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info