What games do you guys play other than POE?

My partner bounces between The Sims and now Stardew Valley and I LOVE hearing about the virtual lives in both. But the writing in SV is on a level I just wasn't expecting. What a masterpiece.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
stellaris robots baby.

and waiting for frostpunk2 of course
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Chess app

sometimes 3D chess
Heroes of the Storm - ranked games, Killing Floor 2 - custom HappyMouse server for 48 peeps, Fall Guys - occasionally when new seasons comes.

Single player ones?
I'm not remember when there was good Single player decent game one - that im played for like 50-100+ hours at least.

Witcher 3 - was the last one i guess in - 2015.

Waiting Black Myth Wu-Kong this year - at least something interesting.
Also some hopes for TES 6 release in future.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on May 24, 2024, 8:28:17 AM
waiting for FFXIV Dawntrail early access, PoE2 and Archeage2.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I had a pretty good time with Wildfrost that I picked up recently.
Among us, it feels lonely with nobody to talk in real life, but at least there is among us
Call of Duty
I did play the Throne and Liberty beta and had some fun with it.
Sure it doesn't reach the same level of perfection as other old mmorpgs like Aion but it sure is one of the better mmorpgs releases out there.

Been quite refreshing to have some open world pvp action again for once along with the somewhat decent gear/combat system.

Wish I could just invade people in their Path of Exile maps, a dork souls like league would be actually quite amusing in many ways, not just via game play.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
My last game before the new league I played was Roguebook. That was really fun. I completed it with all the challenges..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info