🎄Friendly and Active🎄 <Maven's Realm> recruits for the new season! (1000+ players, Discord✅)

would like an invite as a casual player please, thank you

Acc name: xkai143
ign: xxRedWrathxx
would like an invite casual please
Hi, I'm interested in joining as pro/elite :D
Hey there, would like to apply for casual. Thanks
Hi would like an invite for pro/elite. preferably SEA version of the sister guild?
Hi... I would like an invite to the Maven guild if possible

Account Name: Elinthe public if you want a look but I dont know how to link it
Region: Australia

Casual spot

I have been playing a while on and off standard / league but the guild leader has uninstalled the game and I am pretty much by myself so I quit that guild.

I am looking for advice on how to advance to higher tier maps like t10 plus as I just end up dead all the time and also crafting advice... some group runs would be good also... share loot whatever...

Discord invite would be good... I dont like to talk much... just tell me what to do... lol

Discord is camoste i think

Thanks for your time.
Last edited by Elinthe on May 30, 2024, 5:19:58 AM
I would like to apply as a casual. I meet all the requirements for pro/elite, but I'm still working to down Uber bosses solo. Would like to have uber bosses on farm next league, but I'm mostly interested in delve right now. I'm in the US and don't have a preference of the guilds, would just like to be a part of this large community :)

Account name: BradleeGaming
IGN: ZerkinOnEm
IGN: TricksterIsGood

Started playing in Crucible, and have played each league since. Have multiple 90+ each league. Have had MB and HH drop, but no mirrors yet. Looking for a place where I can learn more and grow with people who are doing the same. Thank you for the consideration.
All posts have been replied to via pm

Thank you :)
Hi, I'm looking to fill a casual spot if one is available. Played off and on for many years.
All posts have been replied to via pm. Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info