🌬️⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

"
Eag1e wrote:
Just returned from being away, and i played arak spider build for over a year. Do i just incorporate your build from page one? or do i need to find an updated build in your post?

Hi Eag1e!

On page 1 remains the basic short and also updated guide. Full damage-scalings, more needed explanations and details are better guided on page 483.

In-depth-guide | Page 483 | Poe-Tradelinks

Path of Exile developed so much new content, jewels and gear in the last years, that the first build-page is no longer capable to go in depth in all stats and thematics of the build.

Page 483:
The complete guide fully updated with all in depth explanations. All gear, their budgets, their b.i.s.-upgrades, alternatives, cheap levelling-variations as poe-trade-links and crafting-guides. The crawler raises - Herald of Agony caught the POE world by storm, a history of the build and the Ranking POE-Content and much more. Probably it moves out to page 500 next time. :-)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/483
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 12, 2024, 12:05:12 PM
https://pobb.in/zzF8QwltbkUq

i am using le heup of all ring as i always die because of bleeding..

pobb.in doesnt show that i am using Tornado of Elemental Turbulence and Ball Lightning of Orbiting with cyclone..

i am on the way to go lvl 100 do you guys any advice for me to improve that items,jewels etc.
"
Vocatio wrote:
https://pobb.in/zzF8QwltbkUq

i am using le heup of all ring as i always die because of bleeding..

pobb.in doesnt show that i am using Tornado of Elemental Turbulence and Ball Lightning of Orbiting with cyclone..

i am on the way to go lvl 100 do you guys any advice for me to improve that items,jewels etc.

Hey Vocatio!

When the PoB is correct you curse on hit vulnerability with the implicit of circle of nostalgia.
The golden rule would self reflect bleeding.
You have already Mageblood, so you can simply get one flask-suffix with permanent 100% bleeding and corrupting blood immunities instead the crit-suffix that does not support minions.

Then after get a second circle of nostalgia. And some tainted armourer scraps for quality on helmet and shield.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 15, 2024, 1:34:28 PM
https://pobb.in/U6RgMO2S0hz3

i think it is done, any more advice :)

when i start to use maata's teaching ?
Last edited by Vocatio on Jul 15, 2024, 1:22:19 PM
1 500 000 views - Thank you a lot for all exiles using the build!

Combined 2 M views of the build!

Postings of Arachnophobiatics:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/24473679

We dock soon again in 3.25 Herald of Kalguur!
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 18, 2024, 8:46:16 AM
Arachnophilia!

HoAg and minions remain unchanged.
Tattoos are not removed.
The Adorned is not much nerfed in our mageblood-set-up. 10% less HoA poisonchances are okay, or fullgeared instead simply rare ghastly jewels are enough for the 35.7M dot hardcap.

Instead the nerfed armour of determination we invest a bit more into the big buffed ward (ward-flask doubled by skin of the lords). Lost armour will be regained again i.e. with rare boots (es-ar-ev) or rare +2 helmet (es-ar). Perhaps the new rare bodyarmours will become interesting.

Ultimatum got loot!
Simulacrums got buffed big, good clusters and voices will probably be more available.

So much new possibilities!

Buffed rares, buffed ward, as well as the new double amulet-anointments looks awesome. Dual-wielding got buffed in many ways and is possible too.

HoA-Scions, Glads and Wardens have some new interesting defensive possibilties.

With the new taste of hate and some +max/cold-resis we will have 15% more elemental ehp before we use the melding of the flesh or we switch to tides of time.

Balancing a few passives into enfeeble as third curse, into mana for frostshield or into buffed enduring charges (Enduring composure on a cluster / Enduring cry + Zealot's Oath) is easy done.

The easy useable kalguur-crafting-bench is hot and also the recombination-craftings will drop new b.i.s.-pieces or will even make skin of the lords replaceable...

The buffs

With cyclone the new valour and banners and the buffed infused channelling will add 15-20% ehp. Ball-lightning of static will be triggered in different ways (cwdt, arcanist brand, new kalguur-crafts or second cwc).
The new Retaliations with debilitations add another nice flat 10% dr / ehp.
Tempestshield shield could be switched to blood and sand (as necro with mistress of sacrifice or with the buffed arcane sanctuary, the buffed spellblock-clusters etc.) for awesome 25% more flat ehp.

Alternative Necro, Trickster and Pathfinder no longer need to travel the old long western path to the Arcane guarding and use new buffed Arcane sanctuary instead to gain 3-5 flexible passives.

The levelling skill poisonous concoction is buffed nice.

With the huge buffed ward, which is doubled by skin of the lords, we solely get each 2 seconds another 10% + buffed enduring charges before mageblood and 20% more ehp with mageblood.

So in total we gain awesome tanky 20-50% flat additional dr / ehp in [3.25].

I will need some days and the updated pob-simulations for all the maths and improvements.
I wish best energy to the pob-team!

Looks like a great league for HoA again!
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 19, 2024, 2:59:57 PM
Is this a really hard build to get going and to play and get gear for?
Wicked-Vortex
"
Raxanto wrote:

There are some levels before and after the CI transformation when the build is not optimal CI-recovering and need 20 chaos more as some other starting-life-builds.

As guardian and as trickster you have in average enough recovery in the ascendancy without aegis aurora - or simply wait until t15 with transformation.

But you need the know-how of the mechanics and cheap gear and adjust them each 3 levels.
Last edited by Chromino on Jul 20, 2024, 2:03:31 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Raxanto wrote:

There are some levels before and after the CI transformation when the build is not optimal CI-recovering and need 20 chaos more as some other starting-life-builds.

As guardian and as trickster you have in average enough recovery in the ascendancy without aegis aurora - or simply wait until t15 with transformation.

But you need the know-how of the mechanics and cheap gear and adjust them each 3 levels.

Thanks, i will look more into this build and see if this may be something for me.
looks cool tho, and i would love a cyclone build too
Wicked-Vortex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info