⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Changed my great perfect Aegis for
less perfect Aegis with extra block. Now have 68/75 block without Anvil or Rumi. Great feeling!
Last edited by Ksakep on Nov 14, 2021, 2:41:26 PM
"
Ksakep wrote:
Changed my great perfect Aegis for
less perfect Aegis with extra block. Now have 68/75 block without Anvil or Rumi. Great feeling!

Yeees, that's a tanky one! Great to almost cap attackblock!
+++ PoB updates are ready +++ New B.I.S. helmet Eber's Unification +++

Void Gaze debuffs chaosresistance by 20%, synergize fanzy with withers, is autotriggered with ball-lightnings, movementskills etc. and last 10 seconds.

Fullblock Edition reaches now 9.2 M with Eber's Unification Hubris Circlet and skillreservations are much easier without memory vault. 7.6 k Es, 125 k ar, 2.5 k es/ block

Glancing Blows Edition reaches new 12.2 M, 150k ar, 3k es/ block.

Full Damage edition update reaches new top peak of 18 M.

Overall all editions are buffed with unique Eber's Unification Hubris Circlet 2-5M in damage (25% more damage compared to different helmets and nice 75% more compared to [3.15]).

Here we sting:

https://pastebin.com/PckSa20v

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 14, 2021, 11:50:40 PM
Is it possible to play any version of it with 20-25ex budget?
died 5 times on a seemingly "par for the course" map (T15). and overall it seems like im taking alot more hits and having more "oh shit" moments than i would like to have...what do i need to change/upgrade? i have 2 skill points that i havent allocated yet also, so seeing where they would have the most impact

https://pastebin.com/890Bmvk1

any advice would be appreciated
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Nov 14, 2021, 8:01:20 PM
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
died 5 times on a seemingly "par for the course" map (T15). and overall it seems like im taking alot more hits and having more "oh shit" moments than i would like to have...what do i need to change/upgrade? i have 2 skill points that i havent allocated yet also, so seeing where they would have the most impact

Hi soulstrike,

your character is getting great. In the spoiler "checklist defences" are all important layers of defences ranked.

You can:
- Change cwdt lvl 1, it's much tooooo weak, to divergent cws with divergent frostshield lvl 20
- change the ineffective aura malevolence to grace
- your belt don't need chaos resistances as CI
- improve flask quality to 20 (normal nonstop magic flasks are most cheap to use glassblowers)
- did you max your pantheon with divine vessels and the summit map? Burning ground is dangerous CI
- you get ghost dance as cheap starting keystone on your bodyarmour for more recovery (together with high level grace)

Let the spiders dance!

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 14, 2021, 10:33:59 PM
"
Is it possible to play any version of it with 20-25ex budget?

The keystone iron reflexes on skin of the lords varies much this week in trade. When you are lycky you can snipe a fitting combination of socketcolours for 5-10 exalts. Other offers starts at 20-30 exalts for it.

All other gear you get cheaper and you can use the keystone ghost dance for 3 exalts also. You can set-up your gear without expensive aul's uprising instead with a cheap rare amulet too. Level 98 is already reached in cheap starter gear, but I don't know about lvl 100 in this week of league, the leading characters have always iron reflexes as keystone in these days.

On page 50 of the thread you find all shopping links in a long list with many alternatives:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 14, 2021, 11:45:35 PM
Is there a PoB for gear before end game? I can't afford some of the BiS stuff. Particularly the Skin of Lords and Split personality gems. There is an immense amount of info in this guide and i'm pretty lost to be honest.
Last edited by GotmeGushers on Nov 15, 2021, 12:02:38 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

Hi soulstrike,

your character is getting great. In the spoiler "checklist defences" are all important layers of defences ranked.

You can:
- Change cwdt lvl 1, it's much tooooo weak, to divergent cws with divergent frostshield lvl 20
- change the ineffective aura malevolence to grace
- your belt don't need chaos resistances as CI
- improve flask quality to 20 (normal nonstop magic flasks are most cheap to use glassblowers)
- did you max your pantheon with divine vessels and the summit map? Burning ground is dangerous CI
- you get ghost dance as cheap starting keystone on your bodyarmour for more recovery (together with high level grace)

Let the spiders dance!

thanks for the point by point. i recolored my shield sockets so i can fit vaal grace in.....and can FINALLY run determination, vaal grace, and discipline all at the same, so that feels very good

i need to recolor my helm (corrupted though) to fit in for divergent CWS
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Nov 15, 2021, 1:55:37 AM
Hello,

at first i want to say thank you for the huge guide.
Its a very interesting character.

To give you some feedback:
-i agree completly with Chromino who posted 1-2 pages before hos feedback
-the character is a bad starter and it needs a lot of invest to get going
-there is a lot of information spreaded in the guide. Perhaps you can try to compress the info a little bit and put all detailed infos to the end of the guide.
(This is crying on a high level)

For my character i reached lvl 95 quite easylie.
Because of the paneltaies with the memorie-vault i decided to go with a rare helmet. Because of this mana stacking was not that beneficial. I tried to compensate that by just taking more Armour and ES-notes instead of mana.
I went for the glancing-blow-version with Aul-hatred.
(I think in the end for my variantion necro would be the better choice)

The char is good for mapping (Not fast/ not slow), ok for bossing (slow but tanky) and great for delving. Im at delve 380 and still i can stay in darkness very long (Because of the es on block) and the encounters are easy.
(I think its the best delver i ever had)

Would be nice if you can take a look at my char and give some feedback where i could focus. (My plan: Empower lvl4; Perhaps new Skin (Very expensive); New RIngs with better impli; Optimise reservation)
Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/wSFWvVuv

Best regards
Sneasel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info