⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Hey can anyone help me with this build?

https://pastebin.com/kr2cPAjZ

Mapping is fine and can survive but bossing is a huge pain, I don't die but neither do they. The damage does not feel like what it states in the pob and I don't know whether I calculated it wrong or its supposed to feel like this.

I know there are some immediate upgrades I can make but want advice on what to improve.

If my profile is public the characters name is : RyujinShoulders

Thanks in advance
Last edited by NUMPER1 on Nov 10, 2021, 3:15:16 PM
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Tarzanlepa wrote:
"
Versatile is not fitting because we want more es/ block as solely the 50%.

Am I missing something here? It doesn't have any -50% modifier as long as I know and should be as good for es/block as any other except Iron Reflexes, but with more procs as it should make it rather easy to hit 75/75 block while farming currency for Iron Reflexes which is major ES/Block milestone.

Yep, VC makes max block 50/50 (-25% to maximum block chance for both attack/spell block), unless you can get +maximum block somewhere else, like block mastery. Right now it's just a way to get 50% spell block by the cost of 25% attack block for the bottom of the passive tree.

Ah I see, they changed it in 3.16 and fandom page isn't updated. Shame that such a wonderful site isn't reliable anymore
Guys if somebody could review my champ and give me some feedback about cheap upgrade I will be very happy.
Thanks in advance for all the help, its nice to see so much activity here.
How much important is wicked ward? My skin of the lords give me Zealot'Oath, only 1 skill point economy but is something right :D? The iron reflexes one was 40ex. Also the Grace Auls is very expensive so I'm going full Dps with Hatred + Generosity, I dont know if I will have any slot left to fill with Grace later. Can share pob later I'm still working on the character but liking it a lot!!
Also, is memory vault not Bis on 3.16 or should I still aim for it with the enchant?
Last edited by lipefsa2 on Nov 11, 2021, 1:53:28 AM
"
lipefsa2 wrote:
How much important is wicked ward? My skin of the lords give me Zealot'Oath, only 1 skill point economy but is something right :D? The iron reflexes one was 40ex. Also the Grace Auls is very expensive so I'm going full Dps with Hatred + Generosity, I dont know if I will have any slot left to fill with Grace later. Can share pob later I'm still working on the character but liking it a lot!!
Also, is memory vault not Bis on 3.16 or should I still aim for it with the enchant?

Wicked ward is only a small secondary layer of defences.

It get's tanky awhen you buff "faster start of es-recharge" 100%, then the es-recharge is fast started after 1 second and very useful.

In our set recharge is very high, but still starts only after 2 seconds, so it don't help much and is only one of the last not so import defensive layers. You can also switch them for 2 different passives when you prefer.

With grace and without iron reflexes wicked ward is much stronger: your 90% evasion preventd you from many hits and you often start to recharge also in combat. With iron reflexes you do not evade much, only when you move, and it's only small defensive boost.

Yes, memory vault is not longer b.i.s. in 3.16. I am also checking and trying, but you can combinate a rare amulet with a rare helmet instead:

When you have enough sockets but not enough mana to fit in tempest shield, try out a rare helmet. With this and sublime form you should have enouh mana with a rare helmet and helmet enchant to activate all auras, while with memory vault you need aul's uprising or other mana efficiencies of "manamanager".
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 11, 2021, 2:53:12 AM
Hi Guys,

after reading this thread back and forth, i've decided to also make a post, asking for further directions as i feel a bit lost currently.

imo it works 'ok' atm, but still get one-shotted quite a lot. im not the best player, i'm surely sometimes too static and get hit by corpse explosions or whatever (most of the time i have no clue what killed me tbh :-)).

regarding the build:
- currently just around 50% attackblock, so i was not confident enough to switch from Bastion of Hope
-- the only real improvement i see would be from a large cluster with block, but i dont have the skillpoints for this
- would love to increase armour (without flasks ~26k), but also dont really see, where to get it from besides grace
- struggling a bit with the ES playstyle, as my only real panic-button is the vaal discipline, and when its used (bossfights, maven) i dont really see how to to survive besides running around like a headless chicken and praying for ES shield recharge to kick in
- mapping speed could be better imo. Spiderlings made it more comfortable, but stronger foes still take their time and sometimes waiting for our crawler is boring

things i know, that should be done:
- fitting frostwall in. atm too much reservation for autocast, dont know how important the skill really is (description of the skill is a bit complicated ^^)
- Large cluster with block
- 'cheap' Skin of the lords
- improve gem levels

problem is, i only got 3-4 ex to spend, and as a newer player, i'll surely not farm 10-20 (or better: 60+?) ex easily ('good' SotL, Aul's, awakened Empower L4, augment fire for good minion cluster crafting :-/, ...).
so i would love to hear, if anyone of you has a good recommendation, that i can at least map a bit better/faster/safer. getting a few more levels would be quite cool :-)

thanks in advance and also thanks for the guide, it has a lot of good infos in there!
Last edited by dreadking_ on Nov 11, 2021, 6:39:38 AM
A recent update of the tree is suboptimal for split personnality.

Red is the new pathing. It costs the same # of passives than the green one (old) but is shorter by 2 distance.

Red: 7706 es / 3269 mana
vs
Green: 7758 es / 3292 mana

(you also get like 200 more armour by taking the green one!)

There's two nice scourge modifiers on boots: cannot be frozen / action speed cannot be modified below 70-80% base value.
They both prevent you from being frozen (the second works like Kaom's root: you're frozen but you can still move at 70-80% of your movement speed).

If you can sustain the virulence stacks, you could drop slower projectiles and get some faster casting + culling strike mods on gloves.
Last edited by Gluitina on Nov 11, 2021, 9:28:38 AM
"
Gluitina wrote:
A recent update of the tree is suboptimal for split personnality.

Red is the new pathing. It costs the same # of passives than the green one (old) but is shorter by 2 distance.

Red: 7706 es / 3269 mana
vs
Green: 7758 es / 3292 mana

(you also get like 200 more armour by taking the green one!)

There's two nice scourge modifiers on boots: cannot be frozen / action speed cannot be modified below 70-80% base value.
They both prevent you from being frozen (the second works like Kaom's root: you're frozen but you can still move at 70-80% of your movement speed).

If you can sustain the virulence stacks, you could drop slower projectiles and get some faster casting + culling strike mods on gloves.

Hi Gluitina,

yes, exactly. The lower pathing has a bit more es with split personalities.

The upper path has the advantage that you are more flexible with less passives for chaos mastery +1, presage for manamanagement and doomsday when you want use militant faith with transcendence.

For maximal es the lower pathing is better, for flexibility the upper pathing.

The boots modifiers are fine fitting! Perfect when you can compensate low downsides.

Slower projectiles you need only in singletarget situations like maven or ue, not for mapping or lower tier bosses.

Very nice boots! And congrats to 99!
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 11, 2021, 5:41:55 PM
We're very socket-starving...

CWS-SO-FS - Tempest
Molten shell - Inc Dur - Determination

Flame dash - Convo - Desecrate - Discipline
BL - GMP - Echo - Poison

Weapon and chest are for HoA and spiders.

No chance to add brands, Grace, Clarity for Watcher's

Also it'll be extremely hard to lose this for Aul's.

10% allres - quite hard to replace.
Strength (ok, Aul give Dex, can respec).
8% efficiency - cant use vile toxins without it.
8% Attack block - most important and crucial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info