⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Hi, Chromino

My DPS on some T14 bosses leaves much to be desired, I hope buying a fang will fix it, could you see if I'm doing something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/aEtEmAP0
The OneShot Legion Gif on page 1 is clickbait or ? Using some kinda aoe nuke?
"
emb wrote:
The OneShot Legion Gif on page 1 is clickbait or ? Using some kinda aoe nuke?

:-)

Phantasms!

The cute small ones prefer to digest their meal in one piece.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 4, 2021, 1:51:17 AM
"
Hi, Chromino

My DPS on some T14 bosses leaves much to be desired, I hope buying a fang will fix it, could you see if I'm doing something wrong?

https://pastebin.com/aEtEmAP0

Hi killsixbilliondemons,

I take later a look on the pob.

Raise your HoA gemlevel with:

Skin of the lords
HiA lvl 21
Awakened minion damage

This would be +3 to +4, you can get +1/ +2 more on rare amulett and +5 more with empower support.

Level 28 is important to add a boost of destruction, and HoA level 31 for full damage without withers of Arakaali's Fang with cold iron point dagger.

All important factors of damage are ranked and listed in the spoiler "checklist damage" next to "faq" at the bottom of the build.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 4, 2021, 12:37:12 AM
Idk what I'm doing wrong but this is more like Arach-NO-DPS Allstars for me man... Ok not really, I can do a lot, but hitting a hard wall at 10 boss maven fight, not even close on DPS to finish it. I got almost everything, just missing the empower lvl 4, and awakened minion dmg support gems. Is there a way I can get to lvl 28 HoA without the empower 4? It's 10ex just for that. Guess I'll try the cold iron point next.
"
NotAMage wrote:
Idk what I'm doing wrong but this is more like Arach-NO-DPS Allstars for me man... Ok not really, I can do a lot, but hitting a hard wall at 10 boss maven fight, not even close on DPS to finish it. I got almost everything, just missing the empower lvl 4, and awakened minion dmg support gems. Is there a way I can get to lvl 28 HoA without the empower 4? It's 10ex just for that. Guess I'll try the cold iron point next.

Hi nota mage!
you could change your very nice amulett granting determination to +1/+2 gemlevels added or I would advice:

+1 awakened minion damage (1 exalt)
+1 4 passives chaos mastery (path upwards, see updated pob, or suboptimal awakened added fire damage)

....and you reach easy HoA level 28 or level 29.

Yes, empower lvl 4 is pricefixed, before some leagues early it was 1.2 - 2 exalts cheap.
At that times the helmet-enchantment were traded 40-60 exalts, not nice too.

Here is the "checklist damage" also:

Checklist for damage:

For full damage: Facetank much and fire almost nonstop ball-lightnings:

More & fast ball-lightnings / + 3× storm brands --》more virulences --> much more HoA damage

1) get enough virulences with 85%-100% chance to poison, passives of "serpentine spellslinger", anomalous ball-lightnings (cast speed), in gloves integrated faster casting, (+ if possible slower projectiles), 3 casted storm brands (or anomalous spell-echo), and the jewel "the golden rule".
More virulences --> more damage
2) use 3-4 medium clusters with "pure agony"
3) Max up your HoA gemlevels to level 28 and more:

+4 Skin of the Lords 2× +2 (2.4 M)
+1 HoA gem level 21 (0.6 M, b.i.s. is Divergent HoA lvl 21)
+3 empower max. lvl 4 (0.6 M)
+1 awakened minion damage HoA (0.6 M)

Tipping point Lvl 28 add a jump into destruction.

4) use 1 (or 2) large minion damage clusters
5) use sniper's mark (0.6 M)
6) for sirus/ shaper/ maven change melee splash to multistrike in the dagger and vile toxins instead pierce and check spoiler "boss-hunting" also (0.6 M)

further damagesources: 3x storm brand 30 virulences, tempestshield 10-20 virulences, onslaught buff ascendancy (0.6 Million shaper-damage), intimidated debuff ascendancy (0.5 M), 15 withers of spiders (1.1 M), spirit offering (0.9 M), vile toxin singletarget (0.9 M), bottled faith (0.3 M), vulnerability as second curse or for mapping (0.5 M), 4 more triggered impales rotten claws, ignites and poison stacks 20 spiders (0.4 M), anomalous vicious projectiles (0.3 M), awakened vicious projectiles (0.4 M), awakened minion damage spiders (0.1 M), predator: marked prey (x M), instant withers of withering step while levelling

Full damage

You can get for HoA lvl 31 more additional + HoA gemlevels:
+1 Chaos Mastery (5 passives)
+1/ +2 alternative rare amulet
+1 /+2 / +3 on alternative weapons (but you loose 15 withers)

Hatred or feeding frenzy buffs too, Dread Banner, etc.see spoiler "variations": "make hatred, not grace - more damage"
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 4, 2021, 5:09:23 PM
Can anyone tell me why we use Anomalous Critical Strike Affliction Support? How much damage does it increase?
"
HouseMD wrote:
Can anyone tell me why we use Anomalous Critical Strike Affliction Support? How much damage does it increase?

It's former 3.14 poison support/ 60% chance to poison. We don't use it since 3.14
Hi Chromino,

thx for the build, its super tanky. Sirius A8 is kind of a joke, but takes a while. The 10 boss maven encounters can be quite challenging though when lacking damage.

Anyway, I've got a question regarding boots enchant: I currently have the enchant: "65 % avoid beeing stunned if you've killed recently".

Is this actually bad for this build, since we do want to be stunned from time to time to trigger CWS. Should I change it to something else? Or doesnt it matter?

Kind regards
Phil
Is there any League start to endgame guide of this build? So basically how to level the character and what minimum gear to start mapping etc?

Thanks a lot for this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info