What do you guys think about nerfing the aura-stacking build?

they still have 87-88 all res and insane dps...
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
people like myself spent hundreds of hours making it and they totally beytrayed our trust of them really because they nerfed it into uselessness

consumer confidence crashed after this nerf
to low nerfs.
it will be still op.
but much cheaper cus just 30% players will play with it not 90%
"
Toshis8 wrote:
I think you are intelligent enought to understand that aura stacking builds were beyond ridiculous powerful compared to most of the other builds. Didnt you expect that it is going to get a nerf? I could easily spend multiple mirrors on other builds and they wouldnt be as strong as aura stacking. I could spend 30 mirrors on ice shot ranger and it still couldnt compare. I could buy legacy Kaom's Heart on melee build for 6 mirrors and it still wouldnt be as strong as aura stacker.

The problem is not only did they nerf stacking but they nerfed auras in general. The implementation was not well thought out and instead of just nerfing stacking they nerfed all aura gems.

Not surprising however.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Useless? Dont you still have 87% all res and over 30m DPS? Even nerfed it's miles above anything else.

I totally understand what you are talking about. Just wanna ask you did you play aura-stacking, last league?

For example,

Vitality, Discipline and Precision gave me much damage from the Quality but It gives less than 0.1% of all damage. It means I don't need to care about the Quality anymore. Even I spent 30ex each for Elemental of Purity & Ice of Purity 20/23 Quality for the damaged penetration. Also, they gave me about 120% penetration but now it gave me 5-8% penetration.

When they nerfed the jewel 6% to 3% then It was going to be like 50-60% penetration. also, I can accept it if it going down to 30-40% but it's not 5%-8% Penetration.

Don't wanna talk about Anger gem and Haste gem. they are nothing too. Don't understand why we take this risk? it's not playable at the mine anymore and It takes so long to kill the boss with 20 Mir build.

No I did not. I didnt play for like a year but I've been here since release snd I played 100% all res characters before, 100% block characters before, and one shot boss killers before ..in other words OP stuff. and spent tons on their OP items. I played so many builds where items were nerfed into worthlessness. e.g. 60ex Mjolnir to 5 chaos. It's normal. It's poe. When stuff is 1000x better than anything else it gets the hammer regardless of cost. Now youre only 10x better than everything else. I'd feel lucky they allow 3% - they coulda removed the affix entirely from jewels with a heavy hammer like they done so many times.

There is no permanence in this game in general. Besides nerfs there is obsolescence. e.g. Some mirrored items are worthless compared to DIY harvest crafts and so on. I would think about that before you drop 20 mirrors into something next time.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 16, 2021, 12:52:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info