Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas - Zizaran's Maven Kill Event

"
cav5 wrote:
This game (and successful ARPGs in general) is unique because of all the trade and player interaction involved. If SSF becomes the "norm", it means the game is taking a massive change in development philosophy.

Chris has said, ad nauseum, that Trade will always be part of this game.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
patirce wrote:
Yay, another HC trade league dead on arrival.
You know, it's pretty difficult to trade in a ghost town.

I was happy for SSF players when GGG introduced SSF leagues back then.
Little did I know that some douchebag streamer backed by some esport team / advertisement corpo would force the entire HC playerbase (which is already meager nowadays) to play SSF, every fucking league.

Many HC players go SSF to have an illusory chance at some rewards, and the ones who stay in HC-trade end up playing SSF as well, since there isn't anyone to trade with.

Why don't you guys start this race a month into the league ?

dont worry bro, i always in HC trade league to help someone like u, welcome to infrockerShop ^^
All the hype about people playing HC / HCSSF.. if they're as good as they think for playing "hc", GGG needs to fix the logout macro BS. Also makes it pretty much necessary to compete in something like this if you were to.

AHH gonna die! *logs out* WHY SO MUCH DMG THERE *logs in* eyy I'm alive still.

Not really hardcore at that point.
No console prizes....
Love these, but I really wish they'd spread out the prize-winnings even more.

Doing so would entice much more people to try and compete, with a few realizing they actually enjoy it; So that we get a stronger playerbase of racers etc.

I mean they do these races even without prizes back in the day, so it'd be really cool if the prizepool was further halved in payout with the other half being trickled down. Though I guess it'd be a huge pain in the ass to hand out so rip.
"
Lemonpro17 wrote:
event for demi-god tier :( i just kill a7 sirus after heist leage :)) so weak :((

:)) just get better :((
cool, a contest even unimaginable to win for 99.999% of the players ^^ It remains the 0.001% of those who are always the same.
"
cav5 wrote:
"
Nubman wrote:
Lol why does everyone get so mad/butthurt about someone holding an event that they don't want to take part in? All I'm seeing in this thread is "cry why couldn't you make this an easy mode event, why does it have to be in hard mode".

If ziz wants to have the event in hard mode, and he is the one organising it, then people are just going to have to suck it up, or ignore it.

That's not the point. Most people don't care that it is a HC event. People are complaing that it's ONLY SSFHC (and PC). This is especially bad for the HC playerbase.

While events like these bring interaction and new players (free advertisement), being such a "singular" event makes the SSFHC the cool kid in town, basically killing the HC trade league from the start.

This is also a bad sign for the SC playerbase. This game (and successful ARPGs in general) is unique because of all the trade and player interaction involved. If SSF becomes the "norm", it means the game is taking a massive change in development philosophy.

It has...proof is all these top streamers and players going SSF... people don't need to trade anymore with all the loot buffs.

Everything from unique dropping 400% more to cards to fossil crafting to general loot explosions like I found 13ex in a day in Heist SSF flashback make trade obsolete. This is not Ambush anymore you can craft mirror gear yourself now with Harvest mechanic. ppl need trade for what? Notta.

As we are about ready to see again with this contest.

I give it 2-3 days before Awakener 8 beaten maybe four for Maven in this SSF HC
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 13, 2021, 4:59:37 AM
"
Deratiseur wrote:
cool, a contest even unimaginable to win for 99.999% of the players ^^ It remains the 0.001% of those who are always the same.

The player who GGG loves, all the other players are expandable buyers of MTX who are not allowed to have fun.
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
cav5 wrote:
This game (and successful ARPGs in general) is unique because of all the trade and player interaction involved. If SSF becomes the "norm", it means the game is taking a massive change in development philosophy.

Chris has said, ad nauseum, that Trade will always be part of this game.

Whatever Chris might say it's countered by actions. This game is going D3 SSF smart drops and all.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info