[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hi!

Since im tired of dying with the typical meta builds. I'm looking for a tanky build that can kill all the bosses but doesn't feel slow for mapping and also that it feels confortable doing T16 ultimatums (yeah i want a lot of things lol). Is this build something like I described?

TY!
"
Barteos wrote:
Congrats on 40'/40.
If your offer for boots is still on I'm happy to buy them :-)
Also have you craft any of your equipment ( rings in particular ) or you bought them??

Thanks!

Let me know when you are going to be online, I will pop in & send them your way.

I did not craft the rings, I bought them. I am not a fan of gambling crafting.

I did corrupt my helm & Kaom's but that's about it.

I have crafted 1 ring in standard.
Spoiler

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
garantivil wrote:
Hi!

Since im tired of dying with the typical meta builds. I'm looking for a tanky build that can kill all the bosses but doesn't feel slow for mapping and also that it feels confortable doing T16 ultimatums (yeah i want a lot of things lol). Is this build something like I described?

TY!

I wouldn't call this build tanky but it can destroy the end game. My map clear speed is pretty fast, on average I can clear a map in 2/3 minutes depending on the layout.
2nd season in a row 36/40 lvl 99.
cleared all content in the game including 5 way, all invitations, all bosses.
build works great in 3.14 and i guess it will be my build for the next league.
Last edited by Beastrider2k4 on Jun 1, 2021, 2:50:08 AM
"
Beastrider2k4 wrote:
2nd season in a row 36/40 lvl 99.
cleared all content in the game including 5 way, all invitations, all bosses.
build works great in 3.14 and i guess it will be my build for the next league.

Congrats!
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
Barteos wrote:
Congrats on 40'/40.
If your offer for boots is still on I'm happy to buy them :-)
Also have you craft any of your equipment ( rings in particular ) or you bought them??

Thanks!

Let me know when you are going to be online, I will pop in & send them your way.

I did not craft the rings, I bought them. I am not a fan of gambling crafting.

I did corrupt my helm & Kaom's but that's about it.

I have crafted 1 ring in standard.
Spoiler

Crazy bank holiday weekend, hope to be online late nights over the next few days ( that's why I'm so happy about this build - sometimes I can play 10h/week sometimes 1h/ week - still can do t14-16 on under 2ex investment :-) and still beat Sirius T2 ( don't laugh - it's more about mechanics knowledge than the build itself ).
Currently sitting at level 47 on my first playtrough in a long while. I managed to find a Tabula Rasa early on (And most of the required stuff) plus the 3 mandatory jewels + Quill Short bow with the legendary quiver but I am unsure if I should rather keep on playing HFT till 60 OR swap to Elemental Hit in Tabula Rasa. It feels to me it is killing stuff slower than HFT at my level but I still have to hit Avatar of Flame.

Am I doing something wrong and what would you suggest I stick to? I'll play some more tonight and respec some points in Avatar of Flame to see if it helps somehow.
Last edited by ShroudOfAgony on Jun 4, 2021, 9:53:45 AM
I wanted to try out a ballista build and am having a lot of fun with this so far! Level 73 so far. Only one question for anyone but in section 11 of the guide it says this:

"
Like with the Belt, We are getting bulk Resists from Rings and our goal is to reach at least 109% uncapped in all resist with the exception of Chaos Resist which we want to keep at least above 0% at a minimum.

I've been trying to figure out why we need 109% uncapped and am probably missing something obvious so thought I'd ask here.
"
ShroudOfAgony wrote:
Currently sitting at level 47 on my first playtrough in a long while. I managed to find a Tabula Rasa early on (And most of the required stuff) plus the 3 mandatory jewels + Quill Short bow with the legendary quiver but I am unsure if I should rather keep on playing HFT till 60 OR swap to Elemental Hit in Tabula Rasa. It feels to me it is killing stuff slower than HFT at my level but I still have to hit Avatar of Flame.

Am I doing something wrong and what would you suggest I stick to? I'll play some more tonight and respec some points in Avatar of Flame to see if it helps somehow.

Assuming you mean Avatar of Fire, yes, you want to get that ASAP. As your profile is locked, I cannot see your character.

I usually swap to EH once I have a Tabula or a Frostferno. Both can carry you to red maps easy. You also need pierce if you are swapping to EH otherwise it will feel slow.
"
Sumidian wrote:
I wanted to try out a ballista build and am having a lot of fun with this so far! Level 73 so far. Only one question for anyone but in section 11 of the guide it says this:

"
Like with the Belt, We are getting bulk Resists from Rings and our goal is to reach at least 109% uncapped in all resist with the exception of Chaos Resist which we want to keep at least above 0% at a minimum.

I've been trying to figure out why we need 109% uncapped and am probably missing something obvious so thought I'd ask here.

I think Vei meant that is a minimum for resists. The usual rule is 135 uncapped for resists. You will die a lot less lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info