[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hi guys. What do you think about changing Alira to 2 passives. From pob, two passives gives me more dps than Alira. Does pob calculates Alira bonus right or this is a bug?
Hi vei

Thanks for the build its awesome

I just have a question regarding 7 totems.
How do you get it?

I only have 6 max. Not using the skirmish unique quiver. Is that the only way to get 7?

Anyone can help?

Thanks
"
SacrifXx wrote:

I only have 6 max. Not using the skirmish unique quiver. Is that the only way to get 7?

You should take tree node Watchtowers
Last edited by RawDamage on Jan 24, 2021, 7:46:32 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
SacrifXx wrote:

You should take tree node Watchtowers

THank you!!!!!
"
RawDamage wrote:
Hi guys. What do you think about changing Alira to 2 passives. From pob, two passives gives me more dps than Alira. Does pob calculates Alira bonus right or this is a bug?

I take Alira because of the Mana Regen for Berserk. That recharge is a lot faster so I can use it more often. The free 15 to all resists does not hurt & ofc the Crit Multi is sweet. It is like a Trifecta.

Maven's Invitation: The Formed:
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Jan 25, 2021, 12:45:57 AM
i have some more question about

boot if i use with option chance to gain Elusive on Critical Strike or You have Tailwind if you have dealt a Critical Strike Recently

this will have effect on me when totem hit or not?
Last edited by kioszzk on Jan 25, 2021, 2:25:52 AM
"
kioszzk wrote:
i have some more question about

boot if i use with option chance to gain Elusive on Critical Strike or You have Tailwind if you have dealt a Critical Strike Recently

this will have effect on me when totem hit or not?

Totems dont get it and they dont give elusive to you. Same applies for any similar abyssal jewel mod as example. The keyword to look for is always "you" and the build is ancestral bond.

You can deal crits(no damage) with Frenzy (debuffing setup) and gain elusive that way.
Last edited by Kharadas on Jan 25, 2021, 4:00:47 AM
"
SacrifXx wrote:
Hi vei

Thanks for the build its awesome

I just have a question regarding 7 totems.
How do you get it?

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Hi SacrifXx,

Great to hear that you like the build!

And seems like you've got your 7th totem. :)

Enjoy and have fun!

Cheers

"
baiumbg wrote:
Hey guys, looking for some tips on my next "big" upgrade.

I'm torn between a +2 amulet, an awakened hextouch for double curse or a bottled faith.

Hi baiumbg,

I see that you have gotten a Bottled Faith which is a great choice! With regards to the +2 Amulet versus Awakened Hextouch assuming you are looking at them for the next upgrade, I would say if you don't need the Defensive properties from the +2 Amulet, Marylene's Fallacy works perfect(Its DPS is top notch). So Awakened Hextouch is definitely the go to choice.

"
baiumbg wrote:
I'm also wondering if I should switch from +2 pierce boots to Atziri's Step for some spell dodge.

I would say it depends on if you are comfortable with the current content you are facing, in terms of taking incoming damage from spells, and to a bit lesser extent, evading attacks since Atziri's Step provides lots of Evasion. If it's good for you then the pierce boot is probably a better choice with the resist and pierce.

"
RawDamage wrote:

Hi RawDamage,

Using the Pastebin in "07. Passive Tree Preview and POB Pastebin", When I changed Alira to 2 Passive, DPS went from 1.271m to 1.210m so that seems to be working correctly.

Note that I am using the POB Community Fork version, not sure if that makes a difference.

Also, I have considered Alira's +20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier versus what 2 Passive Point gives us. To put it into an easier form for comparison, I'll insert these 2 into "22. Equipment/Notable Rankings by DPS " and the result is as follows:

Below rankings are based on DPS gained per Passive Point Spent to obtain the Notable in their own Area.

1. Lethality(Left Path - 4 Passive)
2. Lethality(Right Path - 3 Passive)
3. Acuity**
4. Lava Lash
5. King of the Hill
6. Master Fletcher**
7. Farsight**
8. Heartseeker/Choosing to kill all for Deal with the Bandit Quest***
9. Primeval Force(Top Path)*
10. Divine Judgement(Bottom Path)
11. Choosing Alira for Deal with the Bandit Quest
12. Divine Judgement(Top Path)
13. Savagery/Fervour

*For Primeval Force, there's no reason to take the bottom path because we already have over 100% Chance to Ignite, and we don't need the chance to Freeze/Shock since we don't deal Cold and Lightning Damage.

**Assuming taking it doesn't make you go over 100% Chance to Hit

***Assuming taking the 2 Bandit Points allows us to take and complete the Heartseeker Notable

With the above ranking list, we can see that 2 Passive Point does provide us with more DPS. However because of the change to Totems in 3.13, from placing 2 each time to 1 now, I decided Alira's Flat Mana Regen is more important for the additional times we need to cast our totems thus I went for Alira in exchange for a slight DPS loss. Alira also gives a nice +15% to all Elemental Resistances.

That's said, I did mention that 2 Passive Point is an alternative option to Alira if people preferred the points in 6.3 Ascendancy and Bandits so it's up to individual's preference on this :)
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
"
thomzon wrote:
Hi all,

So I've been setting some long term goal for the build, cause I might be pushing it the whole league. I started an "end-game" crafting document now that Harvest is back. This is purely for people with lots of time and wealth, as doing all of it "solo self found" is pretty unrealistic in my opinion.

Here is the document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YvFkEB6ryVdF-i82Z_Pfp2M5ppT7UWVa_fJxKG1HZ7Y/edit?usp=sharing
I would be interested to have feedback on my choices of affixes and bases. I am also interested on feedback on the crafting process, as I'm not that experienced with it yet. I did not go into detail about the different res crafts to be capped as to remain a little bit flexible.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all :-)

Hi thomzon,

I'll share some of my ideas(Might or might not work or could be real expensive base on harvest/normal crafting), you can see how to fit into your plan if it sounds good to you.

Abyss Jewel

Technically the best 2nd prefix will be "Regenerate (2.1–3) Mana per second" but I don't think that can be crafted easily. So I think can consider "(101–180) to Evasion Rating" which shouldn't be too hard with add/remove defense harvest craft

Quiver

For Bases, Penetrating is probably better than Spike-Point since Crit Chance doesn't provide as high of a DPS increase and with Penetrating, you can then decide to not go for the Pierce prefix but instead go for options like:

- Additional arrows
- Movement Speed

For Suffixes, I'll probably go with these 3:

- T1 Critical Strike Multiplier
- Essence Tier Accuracy(481-600)
- Increase Attack Speed(can be as a crafted affix which gives 7-12% just 1% short of normal 13% roll)

Boots

For prefix, I'll probably go for Projectiles Pierce 2 Targets instead of Freeze Immunity but this could be hard to craft.

For suffix, you might want to consider (31–35)% increased Totem Damage(Shaper Affix, Not the Elder affix, that will screw up your item) This is pretty easy through add remove attack.

Gloves

For bases you might want to work on one that has already Lightning/Cold Puhuarte affix(Refer to the gloves section on "11. Mid-Tier Equipment Details" if for details on Puhuarte) on it, even better if it's on Gripped Glove.

+1 Max Frenzy can be hard to get, instead of it, it could have an open prefix and we can craft "(24–28)% increased Damage during any Flask Effect"(Slight bit lesser damage) or if we need pierce, "Projectiles Pierce an additional Target"

Makes it flexible to switch around depending on what we need.

Nothing to add to your Amulet/Rings.

Hierophants who are looking for a Huge DPS gain and don't mind sacrificing some defenses definitely will want to take a look at my update today.

Here's a link to bring you there directly:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581#p23724378

Note: I don't recommend this to non-Hiero Classes unless you have some way to maintain 3 Endurance Charge consistently(Enduring Cry + Call to Arms Keystone is not good enough imo)

Last edited by Vei on Jan 25, 2021, 9:22:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info