[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
Hey0cean wrote:
Have you considered to add the Fury Valve amulet to the build ?

Looks interesting :)

i just bought one to try it out and it makes clear speed insane just have ot swap it out for bossing with a reg amulet
Hi Ts, And what is better than an amulet +2 gem or Xhop? And also, could you take a look at my build at the moment, if something is wrong? on the red maps, there is somehow not enough dps on the bosses.
"
vexstofik wrote:
Hi Ts, And what is better than an amulet +2 gem or Xhop? And also, could you take a look at my build at the moment, if something is wrong? on the red maps, there is somehow not enough dps on the bosses.

Not a TS , but the guide has info about it

"
Both are good options. You can refer to "22. Equipment/Notable Rankings by DPS" if you want to evaluate them base on their DPS.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
what do you think about Malachai's Artifice Unset Ring and put summon lightning golem in so now we have EE it's increased my DPS from this PoB 3.8m to 5.7m you can check this out https://pastebin.com/9yEuGukZ thanks for your ans again
I skipped last league , but now i'm back into the Totemz train :p.

I have some difficulty when I level coz i dunno the names of the notables (kekw) so i made this using the image posted on the guide

https://imgur.com/a/Sk76axr

for me is easy to have a tab open with this image and look at the numbers :P and i thought maybe someone else could benefit from it.
(its intended to be a visual guide.. e.g you can take the life nodes in the order you want)

Feel free to use it.

Thanks @Vei for the continuous updates to the guide !

Edit: updated link and image fixing typo
(see @Vei comments few post below )
Last edited by D3m0n0 on Jul 27, 2021, 3:27:19 PM
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Have you considered to add the Fury Valve amulet to the build ?

Looks interesting :)

I'll list 3 scenarios:

Before getting Rain of Splinters
Earlier on, when we don't have Rain of Splinter yet, Fury Valve is actually pretty good for us, providing us with more projectiles. Though after factoring in accessibility(It's a league specific unique) and cost wise, it might not make sense since we might not have access to it(Before we get a Rain of Splinters) or the price might be much higher(Which so far it always is) than a Rain of Splinter. If one happens to drop for you and you don't have Rain of Splinters yet, definitely use it, it's very helpful.

After getting Rain of Splinters but still early in game(Yellow(Maybe low tier red) Maps and lower)
When we got our Rain of Splinter, the difference will be much smaller. It does help but also something we can do without. I would say you can approach this scenario base on whether you need more DPS or need more Area Coverage. Of course all these is considering the cost of Fury Valve makes sense.

Red Maps to End Game
Later in the game, what we need from our Amulet slot are DPS and Defenses and Fury Valve doesn't provide much in this area so it's definitely not ideal for us.

The other thing to consider also is that we might need to swap Amulet(If you are using it just only for Mapping) and not everyone likes equipment swapping so this is something to consider also.

The accessibility and cost of the Amulet restricts us from using the Amulet in the early stage when it is the most useful to us so it's not really for the build.

"
vexstofik wrote:
Hi Ts, could you take a look at my build at the moment, if something is wrong? on the red maps, there is somehow not enough dps on the bosses.

Hi vexstofik,

I took a look at your build, there isn't anything wrong with your setup though at your current stage, you will need to Prioritize:

1. Getting a Level 21 Elemental Hit - Quality is not too important, it doesn't give a big dps for its cost so only get one with quality if it's cheap

2. Corrupted +2(or +4) Frostferno - Buying a Chronicle of Atzoatl with Locus of Corruption (Tier 3) in one of the open rooms is the way to go here to obtain the +2/+4 Frostferno.

for the additional DPS needed for Red Maps.

These are very very important and one of, if not, the biggest upgrade in terms of DPS we can get for this build.

"
vexstofik wrote:
And what is better than an amulet +2 gem or Xhop?

There's is not really much that is better than a +2 Amulet(With T1 Crit)/Xoph.

You can apply Turbulent Catalyst on Xoph's Blood for a small bit more DPS and these cost like 20 for 20c. In this case though, I think the Chaos is better spent to buy a Level 21 Elemental Hit for 35c to 40c(The current price when I checked) which give a much more significant DPS increase.

Basically my above reply on Level 21 Elemental Hit and +2/+4 Frostferno is the way to go for the DPS you need.

"
Dassort wrote:
what do you think about Malachai's Artifice Unset Ring and put summon lightning golem in so now we have EE it's increased my DPS from this PoB 3.8m to 5.7m you can check this out https://pastebin.com/9yEuGukZ thanks for your ans again

This setup is not for everyone.

If you want DPS, yes this is the way to go. However, you will have factor in a few things:

1) The Golem dies quite easily and need to be recasted often which can be very annoying.
2) This setup doesn't help much with mapping, only with bossing.
3) Using this Ring, we will not be able to get "Non-Channelling Skills have -X to Total Mana Cost" craft on this ring slot, which is important if we want to use the CWDT + Immortal Call Setup

These are the things to consider whether if this setup is suitable for you.

"
D3m0n0 wrote:
I skipped last league , but now i'm back into the Totemz train :p.

Welcome back!

Good to see you again :)

"
D3m0n0 wrote:
i made this using the image posted on the guide

https://imgur.com/a/CR8vW5V

I love the Numbers with Circles, they are Sooooo beautiful! And it really makes knowing which Notable to go for much easier.

Thank you so much for sharing.

I was wondering will it be hard or troublesome to edit it? or if you don't mind I can edit it with my very amateur method. XD

I saw two of the notables, Lava Lash and King of the Hill is under the same number, 16. I asked this question as I would like to replace the picture on my guide with yours. :) *With Credits given of course!*

Let me know what do you think.

Thank you!
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Jul 27, 2021, 12:53:23 PM
Hello, i currently run enki's hiero arc / BL build, but i'm not a huge fan of this.
I consider maybe switch to your build, and i currently have 1 ex and 60c. Do you think it's enough to respec my hiero (i need to buy regret too).
TY in advance !
"
scorflex wrote:
Hello, i currently run enki's hiero arc / BL build, but i'm not a huge fan of this.
I consider maybe switch to your build, and i currently have 1 ex and 60c. Do you think it's enough to respec my hiero (i need to buy regret too).
TY in advance !

Hello,

I think it will not be enough.

1 Ex is about 74c currently which means you have 134c to spare.

I checked your Passive Tree, there are 19 Points you can continue using while you need to Respec off 84 Points.

1 Regret Cost about 1.6 Chaos at the moment(Very expensive!)

84 X 1.6 = 134.4c .. which is the same amount as what you have to spare just to respec the Passive Tree... :(

Last edited by Vei on Jul 27, 2021, 12:15:18 PM
TY for your answer, i will continue to farm some currencies ! And nice guide btw !
"
scorflex wrote:
TY for your answer, i will continue to farm some currencies ! And nice guide btw !

Thank you and you are welcome.

I hope you get some good drops! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info