[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp (3.13 manifesto addressed)

I have been wanting to attempt an aura stacker this league been going strong with necros for a while. I have about 100+ex once I sell my gear how well can I gear this, I see endgame jewels cost 60ex each so I wont reach it's full capacity. My animate guardian died on my necro somehow I don't know if I want to re gear him again or just switch. I already have a templar at 88 so leveling is done.
"
SirLegit wrote:
I have been wanting to attempt an aura stacker this league been going strong with necros for a while. I have about 100+ex once I sell my gear how well can I gear this, I see endgame jewels cost 60ex each so I wont reach it's full capacity. My animate guardian died on my necro somehow I don't know if I want to re gear him again or just switch. I already have a templar at 88 so leveling is done.

As you can see in the budget POB none of the corrupted jewels are required, its just endgame gearing, you have more than enough for the budget version. And you will be able to do t16's at 88 with budget gear, and the more you spend the faster you can do all content (except HOGM/Atziri)

Get a 6L shavs, and 2 7voices + 6x 6passive aura mediums with 25% effect and you will do just fine (the rest of the uniques are cheapish)
Last edited by Snellious on Oct 30, 2020, 12:38:56 AM
i am gonna make this build.. i thought to start with crafting amulet this is what i got.. did i hit a jackpot here? would cold pen

Total cost around 8ex

Last edited by iamDoudar on Oct 30, 2020, 5:48:26 AM
"
iamDoudar wrote:
i am gonna make this build.. i thought to start with crafting amulet this is what i got.. did i hit a jackpot here? would cold pen

Total cost around 8ex

Cold pen is one of the really good extra stats for rare amulets. Another would have been +1 lightning skill gems, +1 int skill gems or non-chaos as extra chaos but they cant be the result of the standard woke orb craft. The fact that its also on a marble means there is a lot of value there!

If you could remove the fire damage safely (I miss harvest) you could replace it with an aspect
Last edited by Snellious on Oct 30, 2020, 7:04:08 AM
"
Snellious wrote:

A lot of the currency I've sunk into my build is for DPS and yet I can tank almost anything.

I was under the impression that it's all about pushing up your aura effect and that that is what you do for both offense and defence as it improves both your offensive and defensive aura's and as a bonus gives you pdef every 100%.
I also checked out Empy's build. (costing about 10 mirrors). He's got 400% aura effect O.o.

Am i overlooking other important aspects ?
Last edited by NonExistingName on Oct 30, 2020, 9:27:35 AM
"

I was under the impression that it's all about pushing up your aura effect and that that is what you do for both offense and defence as it improves both your offensive and defensive aura's and as a bonus gives you pdef every 100%.
I also checked out Empy's build. (costing about mirrors). He's got 400% aura effect O.o.

Am i overlooking other important aspects ?

After you have 90 all resist good pdr/evade any extra aura effect gives you a small amount of ES and ES regen but a bunch of damage. Getting 400% increased aura effect is tricky, although I did on POB https://pastebin.com/M2UrrWf7.

After 275% increased aura effect (90% resists with level 20 purities) or after 300% increased aura effect (4% dpr per aura)... if you want more tank you focus on ES on gear instead of aura effect although you don't need to focus on tank as you get enough without worrying.

To get to 400% increased aura effect you almost have to go Scion for the skill points to get 8 mediums (2 voices and a rare large) else you will miss a lot of the reduced mana reserved nodes (which you need some of to get the 400% anyway)

If you want tank your medium clusters would have ES, inc effect, Int and Chaos Res/Str/Life Regen, you lose 2 effect per cluster on t1 replacements to my First Among clusters and more if you use Purposeful Harbingers.

Also ive spent a bunch of currency on corruptions/gems for DPS, +2 aura/aoe on helm/shield, cast speed on gloves and alt qual/woke support/aura gems.
Last edited by Snellious on Oct 30, 2020, 9:24:37 AM
Great build! Have been playing this build in the Asian server, pretty much rocking all contents (except for some deaths in W8 Sirus fights). I am now at lvl95 with 6.9K ES, over 3K ES regen, but only 70% physical damage reduction at hideout and 90% with all charges and auras up.

Just a question of the ascendant variant, is 400% aura effect achievable without having Prism Guardian in the POB? 'https://pastebin.com/M2UrrWf7'
Looking for even more tank and DPS with an ascendant character, if possible.
"
Great build! Have been playing this build in the Asian server, pretty much rocking all contents (except for some deaths in W8 Sirus fights). I am now at lvl95 with 6.9K ES, over 3K ES regen, but only 70% physical damage reduction at hideout and 90% with all charges and auras up.

Just a question of the ascendant variant, is 400% aura effect achievable without having Prism Guardian in the POB? 'https://pastebin.com/M2UrrWf7'
Looking for even more tank and DPS with an ascendant character, if possible.

Prism Guardian doesn't grant aura effect where a rare shield can grant 10%. The reason i used it in that POB is because there is 75% reduced mana reservation on the tree/gear meaning prism guardian auras reserve nothing... with a 15% rare shield it costs 10% of the aura reservation or 5% per 50% aura x 3 auras so 15% more mana reserved is less auras.

3k ES regen base is a lot more than I am getting (around 1900), and I have 329 inc aura effect with a level 25 vitality so you must have a lot more life regen on clusters. You also have a fair amount more ES so you should have zero issues surviving anything... but im guessing what you get in sustain you've lost in DPS... if Asian Server POB's work id be interested to see yours.

The Scion POB mentioned above is all about damage, I believe if you want tank you want to be a Guardian. Im not sure you can get more ES/regen with the 8 extra skill points than you do with Radiant Faith and Unwavering Faith.
Last edited by Snellious on Oct 30, 2020, 11:03:27 AM
"
Snellious wrote:
"
SirLegit wrote:

As you can see in the budget POB none of the corrupted jewels are required, its just endgame gearing, you have more than enough for the budget version. And you will be able to do t16's at 88 with budget gear, and the more you spend the faster you can do all content (except HOGM/Atziri)

Get a 6L shavs, and 2 7voices + 6x 6passive aura mediums with 25% effect and you will do just fine (the rest of the uniques are cheapish)

Luckly I already have a 6L all white shavs so that's done, hows the budget version do against A8? If it not great at it then I may stick with my nerco and farm A8 and elder for currency until I can afford more of the endgame version of this build.
"
SirLegit wrote:

Luckly I already have a 6L all white shavs so that's done, hows the budget version do against A8? If it not great at it then I may stick with my nerco and farm A8 and elder for currency until I can afford more of the endgame version of this build.

The build will survive a8 sirus if you know the fight, but 3-4m dps will make it a little tough... it all depends how budget you start as. If you have 100ex you should be fine with 6 t2 medium clusters and 2 voices + all the uniques
Last edited by Snellious on Oct 30, 2020, 12:02:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info