Where is the PvP patch?!

"
PvP Changes
To ensure Heist and the new skills receive the necessary QA time, we will be providing PvP balance changes in a followup patch shortly after the launch of 3.12.0

Almost a month in, hopefully we get these balance changes soon before everyone is finished with this league.. (usually around 6 weeks in people stop playing)

Next time at least hotfix the obviously game breaking skills such as "Flame Wall" which is one shotting everyone atm with 0 investment/gear.. Add a quick override T-value of 0.2 on its damage over time component like scorching ray or something
Last bumped on Nov 4, 2020, 1:48:54 PM
"
Add a quick override T-value of 0.2 on its damage over time component like scorching ray or something

Nice.

A totally adequate suggestion.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Some skills like Spark in certain arena can travel from A start to B start in 1 vs 1. Projectile travel distance in this game is bullshit when there is no cap to it.

Flame wall used with spark/magma orb and you can just degen from your A point to B. Can we get one day in pvp some sort of distance fading for all projectiles even if they can chain or travel further with proj speed?
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 9, 2020, 2:43:41 AM
i hope they dont forget to nerf offscreen stuff like lightning warp + mines , Ball lightning + mines , new glacial cascade + mines ( the aoe of these skills with mines support still too much )

impale support ( stack damage ),and probably no one noticed but lightning warp + mines will follow you in 1vs1 arena
Last edited by EspadaDelPanico on Oct 9, 2020, 11:08:07 PM
"
i hope they dont forget to nerf offscreen stuff like lightning warp + mines , Ball lightning + mines , new glacial cascade + mines ( the aoe of these skills with mines support still too much )

''avoid damage'' cap and impale support ( stack damage ),and probably no one noticed but lightning warp + mines will follow you in 1vs1 arena

Hey there buddy, you might want to re-evaluate some of these thoughts. All these things you just listed require massive investment to get them working in the current PVP meta. Which is why you yourself weren't able to replicate them at the effect you imagined... Your taking things you see 1 or 2 people do with insane mirror tier gear and saying it's op...

LW has very small reach btw unless you know what you are doing.
(Which you don't) sorry bro. I don't mean this in a bad way but it's true.
You just ask for people's builds..
Again, you tried and couldn't replicate this.

Unless something is really crazy broken like firewall, some thought needs to go into your comments. Thx.

«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Oct 12, 2020, 10:09:33 PM
i love flamewall
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Firstly, the PVP of this game is not even balanced, with several abilities that can cross 3 times the distance from one point to another, skills that ignore the walls like Rain of Arrow and Blast Rain, and many funny things like: a player that does not have hits cant by evade and even so can hit every single hit on another player with 100,000+ evasion (90%) change to evade, today we did several tests, a character with 480,000 defense dying with 3 hits and the same character without the auras dying with same 3 hits, let's agree this game for PVP is simply a bad joke, as long as GGG does not decide to put a real effort in changing EVERYTHING yes EVERYTHING about PVP people will still keep talking (wow you playing PVP in this game? really? laughs )
Not to mention the mechanics of avoid (elemental and physical) damage, that almost nobody noticed, how much is broken....
Last edited by Kraisty on Oct 11, 2020, 8:53:03 PM
rip
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info