Shattering steel - Random projectile (speed) distance

"
Wieze wrote:
I wonder if this is intended or it is a bug but:

The projectiles fired have a very fluctuating - non-consistent range where they end.

Sometimes it's like 40 range, sometimes 60, sometimes till end of my screen (horizontally) ... I can't put my finger on how it is being determined?

Forgot:
Bug report:

Thank you for the report. This is not a bug, it's a feature of the skill.
nice skill

this "feature" is less annoying on something like ethereal knives that lets you spam a large number of projectiles quickly so the spreads average out, but shattering steel with it large shard consumption is clearly supposed to be used in short bursts and having them be unreliable sucks
IGN: Torrenz
Nemesis Shop: view-thread/634031
"
Torrenz wrote:
nice skill

this "feature" is less annoying on something like ethereal knives that lets you spam a large number of projectiles quickly so the spreads average out, but shattering steel with it large shard consumption is clearly supposed to be used in short bursts and having them be unreliable sucks

Thank you! I can't agree more. You have to invest in getting shards, and hten when you have them to use the skill... oh wait yeah your skill might not reach... though luck.

Either way, for me it's only good as a close skill at the moment. Read: Melee.

So I classify this as pseudo-melee only due to this random feature. (The reverse of for example 'sunder' being a melee skill but clearly ranged... pseudo-ranged)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info