The 100,000th General Discussion Post!!

We made it! \o/

And the only forums ahead of us were two of the Standard trading fora, and Bug Reports, which is only slightly ahead (which is kinda amazing when you think about how many bugs this game has).

Anyway, I claim the prize for the 100,000th post for all posterity. Hi Ma! :P
Last edited by Exile009 on Sep 16, 2020, 10:52:52 PM
Last bumped on Jan 30, 2021, 11:00:09 PM
Good job man. Remember the oni gorosha creator Charan? He was a great forum contributor and def would a doubled these forum numbers by now!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
He was a blowhard. Also, last time he hit a forum post milestone (5000 posts on his account), he fucking turned it into a charity event. Christ that was dumb.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Dumb? Nah dawg that’s what whales do man, charity goes in hand with how whales roll yo
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Exile009 wrote:
We made it! \o/

And the only forums ahead of us were two of the Standard trading fora, and Bug Reports, which is only slightly ahead (which is kinda amazing when you think about how many bugs this game has).

It should look good next to your prize for most locked and deleted threads in Off Topic.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
"
Dumb? Nah dawg that’s what whales do man, charity goes in hand with how whales roll yo

Does it though? I thought self-service and buying all the shiny things was how whales roll. OTOH a PoE Whale is definitely not your normal f2p whale, that's true.

Anyway, enough about him.

What shall we discuss in this milestone? What encapsulating topic prevalent to General Discussion is worthy of such a marker? Everything up come up with is absolutely snide and snarky. I should leave this to others.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Sep 16, 2020, 11:39:51 PM
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
We made it! \o/

It should look good next to your prize for most locked and deleted threads in Off Topic.

Tbf, half of those were Covid threads. And the other half are intentional - I haven't made threads to abuse or troll (*cough* K *cough*) people or anything actually bad, I just directly and openly question their ridiculous CoC rules.

In other words, I regret nothing.

Also, their most recent action doesn't even have any basis in the CoC. Neither did half their Covid deletions (of everyone, not just me), for that matter.
"
He was a blowhard

Lol QFT.

;)
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
We made it! \o/

Tbf, half of those were Covid threads. And the other half are intentional - I haven't made threads to abuse or troll (*cough* K *cough*) people or anything actually bad, I just directly and openly question their ridiculous CoC rules.

In other words, I regret nothing.

Also, their most recent action doesn't even have any basis in the CoC. Neither did half their Covid deletions (of everyone, not just me), for that matter.

4 months and another probation later. Still no regrets. And interestingly afaik everyone else who's in this thread has tasted the same sweet juice as me now.

Also, KMQ is back! Boem still isn't tho. With a certain financial story in the news right now, it always feels good to stick it to the man, win or lose. :)
Last edited by Exile009 on Jan 30, 2021, 9:51:56 AM
Blowhard?

Whats that ?

He was blowing someone hard?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info