Guess 3.12 Challenge Rewards!

Footprint for sure, they are like a staple of league challenges.
footprints or glowing eyes for 12
glowing weapon effect or a cloak for 24
portal for 36

its pretty much the same every league
12 - Can't see this because of all the ground effects

24 - Can't see this because it clips into my Dread Banner

36 - Finally, something that looks right and isn't obscured by other sht oh wait I have to find Abaxoth working as a fry cook in a food truck ... during Mardi Gras... in September... in Dubai wtffff

edit: and he's in the witness protection program and doesn't count because now his name is Sebby and don't you see he's just an ordinary numpty in a paper hat slinging wire baskets full of searing hot onion rings and fat chips and falafels around and never ambushed a soul especially not with a canister of liquid nitrogen or a wrecker magnet or napalm or instant pasta rice side dish laced with desiccated rat droppings. Who would do such things?

editedit: And the EGG challenges are all RNG-gated so even if you wanted to you can't just run lab 100 times to bag 100 Arguses, no he has to be Uber Argus in the Infused Lab that you run entirely underwater and have to refill air tanks beween rooms and he's a giant oyster with claws and teeth and 100 electric-blue eyes on stalks along his serrated grimace and you think like any sensible oyster, he's stuck down on a substrate, but when you swim uyp to refill your air he flaps his craw and takes off after you, and poison darts in the sides of his dank pool can paralyze you so you not only get eaten by Argus, but drown while he is tearing off your leg at the knee, waggling his clamped jaws viciously trying to saw away a big tasty chunk. And if you manage to escape you have perma maim because he ate your tailwind elusive Matatl Rin shoes.

editeditedit: also there's no Harvest in the next league so good luck drumming up an Infused Lab or Bribe to the Goddess or whatever.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Aug 26, 2020, 7:42:11 PM
Blurry weapon effect
Blurry portal
Big Chungus back attachment
Need more brains, exile?
"
crunkatog wrote:
12 - Can't see this because of all the ground effects

24 - Can't see this because it clips into my Dread Banner

36 - Finally, something that looks right and isn't obscured by other sht oh wait I have to find Abaxoth working as a fry cook in a food truck ... during Mardi Gras... in September... in Dubai wtffff

edit: and he's in the witness protection program and doesn't count because now his name is Sebby and don't you see he's just an ordinary numpty in a paper hat slinging wire baskets full of searing hot onion rings and fat chips and falafels around and never ambushed a soul especially not with a canister of liquid nitrogen or a wrecker magnet or napalm or instant pasta rice side dish laced with desiccated rat droppings. Who would do such things?

editedit: And the EGG challenges are all RNG-gated so even if you wanted to you can't just run lab 100 times to bag 100 Arguses, no he has to be Uber Argus in the Infused Lab that you run entirely underwater and have to refill air tanks beween rooms and he's a giant oyster with claws and teeth and 100 electric-blue eyes on stalks along his serrated grimace and you think like any sensible oyster, he's stuck down on a substrate, but when you swim uyp to refill your air he flaps his craw and takes off after you, and poison darts in the sides of his dank pool can paralyze you so you not only get eaten by Argus, but drown while he is tearing off your leg at the knee, waggling his clamped jaws viciously trying to saw away a big tasty chunk. And if you manage to escape you have perma maim because he ate your tailwind elusive Matatl Rin shoes.

editeditedit: also there's no Harvest in the next league so good luck drumming up an Infused Lab or Bribe to the Goddess or whatever.

Nailed it :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Hat, Cloak, Portal as always is my bet.
Hat probably
don't think they'll do a cloak because 2 leagues in row they had it.
so 24 i guess is a pet
36 no clue.
a cat with a monocle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info