The Racing Gauntlet community event starts in less than a day, on August 22nd at 3:00PM (GMT+1)! During the next 8 days players will compete and earn points in a Private HCSSF Harvest League by levelling their characters and killing bosses. The winners will share a community-crowdfunded prize pool and microtransaction bundles provided by us. We hope everyone who wanted to join managed to apply in time. Good luck!

This weekend we're also discounting Footprints, Portals and Character Effect microtransactions, with more than 150 cosmetic effects available at discounted prices, including the Void Portal Effect, Dragon Hunter Apparition Effect, Celestial Footprints and many more. Click here to check out the discounted selection.

This sale will run from the time of this post until Aug 25, 2020 12:00 AM (EDT) in your local time.

Thank you for your support! Have a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pog
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
(/(o.O)\) Bunny wants a free box... but not me, just the greedy bunny.

Please do not shoot the messenger.
Do it
Saved
Yep - just keep advertising stuff you could be doing, but aren't.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Wish I was better at racing but will watch the outcome.. GL PEOPLEZ!
Deliberately casual, frequently occasional, inept professional player of games!
http://www.twitch.tv/ssidistik
very bad. so instead of some fun events for all community like flashback/turmoil/mayhem, we get ssfhc private league for streamers and no-lifers. at least you could do an option to create private voided challanges-free leagues with crazy flashback/turmoil/mayhem mods so players could actually have fun, you know.
dead game
bring back 3.13
I'll definitely enjoy watching this! =)

I just wish we eventually moved to SSF races tracking account playtime from league start instead of IRL time, so people who have to work 7-8h per week day could also compete 😅 Or rather, portion of the challenges in this format, since the IRL time format is cool from a viewer PoV!
Last edited by kazelone on Aug 21, 2020, 1:35:02 AM
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
very bad. so instead of some fun events for all community like flashback/turmoil/mayhem, we get ssfhc private league for streamers and no-lifers. at least you could do an option to create private voided challanges-free leagues with crazy flashback/turmoil/mayhem mods so players could actually have fun, you know.

Good thing we're getting daily mtxs /s
Second-class poe gamer
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
this! we had a horrible league now chinese have a flashback league and we get this shit 99% won't even touch :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info