The Automaton Lightning Armour Set

Please stop the hate guys, they actually adressed a very popular Build with this Armour Set which is the the current Herald of Thunder Bomber.

Ofcourse it might just looks like a recolored Skin and it sends off some guys (me as well) but its still nothing that you are forced to buy - its optional!

Another Point is that they did a really great Job with new Armour Sets like Dreadspire/Magic for e.g. not long ago.

SPREAD LOVE <3

Thanks GGG for the Amazing Game that I truly can enjoy limitless.
Thanks for Harvest to give an Amazing Oppurtinity to Upgrade Current Gear, and working for a specific Goal without Gambling but with the right Goal in Mind - Grinding.

Looking forward to future MTX's!
not bad, just seems super lazy.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
This is starting to get a little upsetting. Might as well sell color pallets. Just make armors sets base models that you can buy effects for. If you setup your MTX that way you would get more people to consider making purchases. If a base model of an armor set cost for example 250 points down the line you have 4 different effects for that one set that sell for 100 each people would more likely to consider buying 1 or more than buying multiple sets of re-skinned sets. Most of my armor sets come from supporter packs not from point purchases. The only time I would spend points is to buy during sales or to gamble a little on the Mystery Boxes. If the game can't support this kind of MTX system then hopefully POE2 gets upgraded so that this can be a thing. I understand reusing assets helps cutback cost but what's the point if its not even profitable?
Meh, it's fine. Could be a lot worse.
Looking great! Love ya GGG <3
NANI
Don't like it because it's recolored then just don't buy it...like really, no one is holding a gun to your head.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I personally love the red automaton stuff, especially the Arc MTX. Too bad the skill with Archmage is crap now after all the nerfs.

I even ended up buying the Heartseeker MTX set to go with Automaton Arc + Lightning Warp MTX because the Infernal Malice stuff is bugged whenever I use LW skill a blue box appears over my character. So I don't think I will be buying any red-themed MTX for a while until this gets fixed. (Same thing happens with Demonic mystery box MTX)
"
Redblade wrote:
Don't like it because it's recolored then just don't buy it...like really, no one is holding a gun to your head.

It's the effort they put in that gets paid, their effort pays the rent, the wages and everything you can see here. You are right, nobody is forced to pay for low-effort content.
GGG could do a better job with MTX in general, not only the ruminated graphical designs. At this point it looks like they are fed up with enough to just carry on, doesn't look like they are stepping up of efforts.
"
path23leech wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:

It's the effort they put in that gets paid, their effort pays the rent, the wages and everything you can see here. You are right, nobody is forced to pay for low-effort content.
GGG could do a better job with MTX in general, not only the ruminated graphical designs. At this point it looks like they are fed up with enough to just carry on, doesn't look like they are stepping up of efforts.

I see a lot of effort put in to both the MtX and the game, just because you don't like a recolor and think it's low effort in a vacuum doesn't make it true from a larger perspective.

Stop being so fucking entitled.

Edit: Also, the irony of what appears publicly to be a free player complaining about MtX design...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Aug 6, 2020, 5:28:43 AM
Worst MTX Remake ever. Its just Arcane lightning but orange.
Since when is Automation orange. This MTX should be Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FFS you even recommend using rhe wings with this set, that are RED!!!!!

Infernal body armour is also orange so they look the same. Why
And while im at it. i have both Arcane and Infernal.
Please GGG fix their exposed necks so i feel safer
running away from mobs xD
Last edited by Zoptar on Aug 6, 2020, 5:57:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info