Good....can't wait !!
please fix the vulcan bug
Can't wait!
LFTI
flashback league would be great!
:D
keep up the good work
loot explosion league please no more crafting 😭😭
It saddens me to say this but, i am getting tired of playing poe. For a few leagues now, i play for about 1 month, do everything that my time off allows me and just get bored. The builds im intrested in require more time and funds than what i can spare and gain in what time off from life i have. It doesnt help that the last few leagues (excluding Legion), have not appealed to me so i end up doing the same old content and i get bored even faster. Its sad because ive been playing this game since domination league and i love it but i think its time to move on. At least until path of exile 2 comes out. So i guess this turned out to be my "Until next time" letter. Its been good GGG, youve made a great game and ive seen it evolve into a beast worhty of being called, Blizzards bane.
Last edited by nimbus1983 on Aug 2, 2020, 10:43:52 PM
I have to be honest. I did not touch Harvest (played only for a week, I usually get 40 challenges done and play 2-3 months every league) because I knew how bad it was going to be. I hope 3.12 is going to live up to PoE league standarts. Can't wait to play some PoE again, I'm so hyped :)
Last edited by Johnny21 on Aug 2, 2020, 10:57:41 PM
The timeline is wonderful news.
Sadly, if Bloom is continued to be forced on, I can still no longer take part due to the migraines it causes me.
So, that will be 2 league I will have been forced to miss and counting. Still, what does health matter?
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info