Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

it is just follow the guide and its easy, l hit 36 yesterday using the Reddit guide
@ Mike_84

Regarding challenges, this set is much worse / RNG based for solo completionists than Delirium was.
(Like 13 winged scarabs for 9 exalted orbs?)

9ex in trade is half a day farming just t9-10 white maps it so easy just to farm them bulk sell them on discord
Why cant Oshabi pick up seeds like Niko mine sulphur? Its the most annoying mechanic to me.
So what we know from comments :

MOST of 30+ challeges done is on SC.
SC noobs says its easy, couse they can buy everything (and they are rewarded ofc couse they buy challenges for currency :D True heroes).
PoE have problem with bots (farmers and traders)
What GGG do :
Balance game to SC players,[Removed by Support]

This is exactly what GGG want ...

When you make challanges still harder, you do 2 things GGG :
1. Casual players leave that shit, couse dont have time to grind that. HC die much more ofc, couse GGG fck on it.
2. More money for botters, couse players buy more currency!

Respect for someone who make challenges alone w/o support that shit, and primary on HC or SSF <3

Maybe GGG can show us challenges for SC/HS and SSFs :D Common GGG do that, with playerbase :D
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jul 29, 2020, 6:58:41 AM
I'm thinking a bigger garden would have had statistics up by a mile.

Imagine a basic setup 3 t1, 3 t2, 1 t3 already in place and a huge area to work with and expand on that. It was doable but only just and took weeks to get some colour coding and it's still a murky brown tangle of pylons with cables that can't be seen where they connect without adjusting screen gamma.

Imagine those sprinkler thingies not needing a click after they get juice

I didn't hate every aspect of this league and have GLADLY been afk 8 days of it and /played 9d 8h 22m.

I had less loot mapping than ever before. The new atlas is still a gatekeeper and the required map tiers still gatekeepers and the design evolved to be a bit of an effort for the top tier builds still makes it a struggle for everyone else to do t14+

So there's that. Less rewarding, is the general verdict from me.
MTX sucked. Next time bring some armor sets
As a bad player, my feedback is more Shaper challenge and less Scarab challenge
A challenge should be a testament of skills (be it mechanic or build skills), not a slog fest
Was definitly quite a bit more RNG heavy grind for SSF this league on 40.
36 challenges was totally in line with previous leagues for me.
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
So what we know from comments :

MOST of 30+ challeges done is on SC.
SC noobs says its easy, couse they can buy everything (and they are rewarded ofc couse they buy challenges for currency :D True heroes).
PoE have problem with bots (farmers and traders)
What GGG do :
Balance game to SC players,[Removed by Support]

Why so much hate for SC players? Just cos people do it in SC it doesn't take away from anyone elses achievement from having done it in HC dude. Stop minimising other peoples accomplishments.

"
JuldaFulda wrote:

Maybe GGG can show us challenges for SC/HS and SSFs :D Common GGG do that, with playerbase :D

I do agree with this, a breakdown of who did these challenges in SC/HC etc would be interesting at the least.
40 challenges in Delirium, 24 challenges and probably not going to bother playing Harvest anymore. This set of challenges is definitely harder. 50 sirus? 500 delve nodes? Delve boss(gl) at 83? 10k map tiers? 5 essence? T3 sacrifice room? Reading those really turned me off.

Why the scarab challenge though?? Please enlighten me. Literally buying challenges (RIP SSF, imagine playing SSF in 2020).

Edit: acutally maybe il do 28 :)
Last edited by DiscoMonkeyy on Jul 29, 2020, 7:58:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info